• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

Come to think of it, what is a penis?

I AM A GOOD BOY!
Does this mean that you put your thumb in plums from Christmas pies?
Mother Goose said:
Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner,
Eating a Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said, "What a good boy am I!"

Penis Land - you will never find it, only when an old man tells you "I can see PENIS LAND today!" Otherwise, tough fucking luck.

Oh, I get it. Penis is a rocket ship, which is why people can see them land. Oh wow. A ROCKET SHIP!

Come to think of it, what is a penis?

Apparently it's a rocket ship.

I AM A GOOD BOY!

auto refresh is kill
rip in piece

But what if the rocket ship crashes into a black hole?! You'd be semi-dead! Or semi-alive!

Caaaaaaaves.

I wanna go exploring some caves! Let's go to space, and explore some space caves!

I WANNA GO EXPLORE SOME SPACE CAVES!

Then maybe we can go explore some space oceans. Then maybe we can get some space crabs.

I WANNA GET SPACE CRABS!

I've been staring at a screen for too long. My eyes need to step up their game. Or continue to burn and water. I think I need to go to sleep.

I've been staring at a screen for too long. My eyes need to step up their game. Or continue to burn and water. I think I need to go to sleep.

Yes, sleep would be preferable to your eyes watering ON FIRE.

I was thinking to explore unexplored caves, but okay. :3

I wonder what post toast tastes like.

Unexplored caves?
Minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom