• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ) Random Messages 12 ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

103F in Celcius is 39... That's scorching, but as I said, Perth last year was 49.9 (121.82F)... Seriously, Perth?!
Wow, way too hot - so I ever do move Australia - summer I'll go back to Seattle, it will be winter in USA
You know how in the US, the further north you go the cooler? Same applies to Australia but in reverse. If you live on the southern coast, it'll be a lot cooler. Also, the 49.9 may have been a once off.
Makes me feel better.

And whether your weather is (please don't get confused), I'll call either Johnny Blaze or Aquaman.

I used to confuse those all the time... Now I have to phaser everyone that saw me using weather incorrectly but didn't tell me!

Over where I live a really hot summer's day is anything above 20°C, and we don't go much higher than about 7°C in winter. Summer > winter in the uk.

*looks at Arceus*

Please, just stop playing with your toys!

*Arceus stopped*
*nods head*

*summons moderators*

I prefer the cold/Winter myself.

Winter would be the best if people didn't put rocks inside snowballs.

Winter would be the best if people didn't put rocks inside snowballs.

People there suck, we barely get snow and when we do it's a fair fight. *I'mma put rocks in them now tho*

♫ I want to do the things, do the things, I know you like to do ♬
♪ I want to do the things, do the things, and do them all with you ♫

Pokemon

Pokemon is for 5 year olds.
Why don't you all play a real game like call of duty.

*cough cough hack*
Aw shit, I think I had an edgy 12 year old moment there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom