• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ) Random Messages 12 ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Winter is, indeed, hell.

Nah, winter's worse. At least where I live.

But I also have very low tolerance for the cold so...

I hate cold, mostly because I never feel real cold. I live in Texas, so it's 95 degrees in Summer, and I'm used to that. In Winter it never goes below 10 degrees, and I can't even stand that.

Our hottest day was around 103 dgrs

So Happy!!
:133: :133: :133:

Winter is, indeed, hell.
most days where over 97F / 37C
it was really hard to do anything
Summer was the worst I ever had.
Winter will be welcomed for me!!

103F in Celcius is 39... That's scorching, but as I said, Perth last year was 49.9 (121.82F)... Seriously, Perth?!
Wow, way too hot - so I ever do move Australia - summer I'll go back to Seattle, it will be winter in USA

I'm no stranger to the temperatures you're talking about. Remember, the hottest weather ever recorded was just over in Death Valley at 134F (~57C) and summer usually gives temperatures of 110-120F (~43-49C) with it rarely dropping below 90F (32C) at night.

So yeah, that's what I'm used to, and I hate the cold.

Yes, I know this is weird for a crystal onix.

I just now noticed you changed your name.

103F in Celcius is 39... That's scorching, but as I said, Perth last year was 49.9 (121.82F)... Seriously, Perth?!
Wow, way too hot - so I ever do move Australia - summer I'll go back to Seattle, it will be winter in USA
You know how in the US, the further north you go the cooler? Same applies to Australia but in reverse. If you live on the southern coast, it'll be a lot cooler. Also, the 49.9 may have been a once off.

I'm no stranger to the temperatures you're talking about. Remember, the hottest weather ever recorded was just over in Death Valley at 134F (~57C) and summer usually gives temperatures of 110-120F (~43-49C) with it rarely dropping below 90F (32C) at night.

So yeah, that's what I'm used to, and I hate the cold.

Yes, I know this is weird for a crystal onix.

YOUCH. 57? Really?

I just now noticed you changed your name.
Same.

Our temperature usually is like onyx's but it dips much more at night. I mean not lower than 75 but still.

And whether your weather is (please don't get confused), I'll call either Johnny Blaze or Aquaman.

Whether the weather is hot, whether the weather is cold, I am the Whetherman.
You aren't the weatherman, but the Whetherman, for after all its more important to know whether there will be weather than what the weather will be.

TOO.MUCH.CONFUSING.RHYMES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom