• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Repo Men.

6/10. It started out good enough, but fell flat on the second half. Plus, the ending was terrible.

I watched Avatar again. I'd give it a 9/10, but that's mostly because I'm just butthurt I never got to see it in 3D.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

9001/10

This is the best movie for video game geeks everywhere! People exploding into coins, the Universal theme in 8-bit....and you can't forget the "K.O!" from Street Fighter Alpha 3 or the 1-Up. Simply epic.

some old western movie my parents and I were watching called 'My Name is Nobody' or something like that (I was really bored). 5.5/10 because it was an old movie and I had no idea what was going on

the brothers bloom!
10/10, perfect amazing flawless etc.

go see it right now :D

Alien: 7/10

While not the best movie ever, I appreciate Ridley Scott's taste for atmosphere and realism when it comes to sci-fi. I can see how this inspired the first Metroid game in ways.

Resident Evil: Afterlife
7/10.

Scared the daylight outta me because it was just like one of my nightmares. However it was still fun but rather mst-able. The enemy reminded me of Neo. Luckily the theater was mostly me and friends so we did MST it.

Last non-theater movie I saw was Willow which was awesome of course!

Milk
9/10

The movie was fantastic in every point. The acting was great, the writing was great, and even the directing was great. It did have the typical Sean Penn problem of him upstaging the rest of the cast tough (I'm looking at you Josh Brolin).

Aliens - 8/10

James Cameron did a good job of balancing Ridley Scott's taste for atmosphere with a more enjoyable action-movie vibe, but he also took a few liberties with the universe. A single drop of alien blood burns through, like, four decks of the Nostromo, but in this movie aliens get shredded with machine guns, with no sign of stuff around them melting. Sure. And why no music in the final fight scene? Come on!

Final Fantasy Advent children, being a huge fan i am not sure i can rate it but here goes

Story ****
characters ***** (Reno and Rude nuff said"
back story **
summons *
monsters **
fighting/violence *****

Back
Top Bottom