• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

10/10 very nice! I really like the melody and the Irish like bits in the beginning. I have to look this composer up now ;)
Omg I'm so happy you like Mitsuda's music!!! He's very well known for having Celtic and Irish styles, but he also has so many different styles! Let me know what you think! :)

10/10 Ahhh it's this song! I still can't believe the composer also made it the theme song for The Amanda Show!

3/5, Kirby's Adventure had a unique musical style (those high pitched beeps are done using the triangle wave, unusually) but I wasn't really fond of the songs. They're just ... okay.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRrxvv3Ik4U

10/10 Ahhh it's this song!
Meh, Spyro's musical style was distinctive but not actually all that memorable ... no real standout tracks.

Meh, Spyro's musical style was distinctive but not actually all that memorable ... no real standout tracks.
Actually, that was the song I remembered the most. Even more so when I forgot about the game and I heard it on The Amanda Show as its theme song.

Back
Top Bottom