• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake Mafia by RavenRaziel98

1678380888714.png

Would 7pm work?
Edit: Wait, did you even mean night literally or have you been referring to the standard starting times (4pm/5om)?
The standard starting time (4pm/5pm).

I will be unavailable from ~5:30pm my time tomorrow night to ~6:30pm my time Saturday night, due to Sabbath.

Yeah I’m in agreement with option 2 as well.

Day 1 - The nightmare begins
September the 28th 1998, Raccoon City.
The town is overrun by the living dead, restlessly wandering through the streets and alleyways, alway out on the hunt for flesh.
But not everyone around is a walking corpse yet - a small hand full of people are scattered among the town, and while the reasons why they're here differ, they all share one goal...
To get out alive!
And this is where our adventure begins...

It is Day 1.
Hammer rules are deactivated.

The phase ends on March the 13th 2023 at 11pm (GMT +1).

Living players:
ExLight
Max1996
ZinnLav
Maniacal Engineer
Space
Jinjo
DawningWinds
Elieson
Mint Elv
HumanDawn
TheCapsFan
Minish
gentlefeather

Last edited:
Vote: RavenRaziel98

He's obv mafia.

I have an amazing strategy in mind for this game I want to try out in figuring out alignments, but I’m not saying it yet for… obvious reasons. :^)

Back
Top Bottom