• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake Mafia by RavenRaziel98

I think we can already verify that Ellie's post restriction is a lie. They said that for each mistake they make in a haiku they get one vote closer of being lynched, right? How would this happen if we don't have hammer rules active?

So, the way this has to happen as I'm interpreting it is them getting phantom votes whenever they commit a mistake, meaning he should have at least one phantom vote on him in the votecount (#880), which isn't the case. I find it hard to believe that a non-bastard setup would have non-announced phantom votes, as well as a convoluted post restriction like this. In any case, I don't think them faking a post-restriction is AI, I can see it being used for different reasons as both alignments.
For the sake of argument Hated Godfather's extra vote wouldn't show up in the vote count

I start work at the phase change, sped read five pages in half an hour. Will answer questions if anyone has any for me later.

VOTES LOCKED, UPDATE PENDING!

In the meantime you can read this anecdote about the origin of the term CFD (take it with a grain of salt though, don't know how reliable this information is):
The origin of that last term isn’t well documented, but supposedly originates from an actual fire drill on an early 20th century British ship. The story goes that the ship’s British officers had their largely Chinese crew practicing the procedure for putting out an engine room fire. One bucket brigade drew water from the starboard side of the ship, brought it to the engine room and dumped it. A separate bucket brigade scooped up the dumped water and got rid of it by tossing it over the port side of the ship. At some point during the drill, the crews got their instructions confused, and began drawing water from one side of the boat and simply dumping it over the other, without ever getting to the engine room.

Source

Why isn’t his case WIFOM? Please explain the difference. And since people love meta, I have meta for mine but he doesn’t. Please explain.
I feel like my understanding of WIFOM is saying things like "this person is scum because they would never X as town" or "as town they would do X" or responding to an accusation by saying "if I am scum I would never do X because Y therefore I cannot be scum." Human isn't doing that - his core case is based on conjecture around you + gentlefeather engaging in scum theater. It's not WIFOM, it's more like (in his words) setting up a lynch on you, or calling you scum based on some predetermined outcome for a flip that hasn't happened yet. I can't remember the word for it. Anyway, that's what I think.

I need to read back at more of his responses to you, it's possible he could have used more WIFOM-y stuff in his responses to you. Idk if I buy the second half of his theory. If gentlefeather is town it blows up anyway and we look elsewhere.
Omg I just realized something. If I’m roleblocker strongman in Humans theory then how did I roleblock him and kill ME in the same night. I’ve never seen the ability to use two roles in one night. I can’t be the only one noticing how he’s spouting nonsense that is just breaking down the more you look at it.
i mentioned this, I think. Or something like it.

regardless of whether it's you or someone else, too many things need to be true for his theory to be 100% correct

There are definitely holes - town jailer would explain some of it but I partially doubt possibility of town jailer for other reasons too.

Night 2 - You're not you when you're hungry!
Day 2 ended!

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE COUNT:
gentlefeather (6): Elieson, DawningWinds, HumanDawn, TheCapsFan, ZinnLav, Space
ExLight (1): Mint Elv
Space (2): ExLight, Minish

Not voting (1): gentlefeather

Activate Hammer (1): Elieson

Gentlefeather put a lot of effort helping the citizens and providing shelter. They helped carrying the bags and suitcases of the citizens, provided food and shelter. As another wave of refugees got evacuated towards safety, a few infected crossed the way of the group. Gentlefeather ordered the citizens to hurry as they fight off the living death. As soon as the last citizen reached safety, gentlefeather booked it and headed back to the group, not realizing that one of their shoelaces has loosened. The inevitable happened and gentlefeather tripped a closely to the door step. Gentlefeather got up as fast as they could, but by the time they were back on their feet the hand of what used to be their co-worker for all that years grabbed their shoulder. The pain of teeth digging into gentlefeather's flesh burned like hell, but eventually they shook of their attacker and escaped, locking the door behind them.
That wound looks kinda nasty though...

Living players:
ExLight
ZinnLav
Space
DawningWinds
Elieson
Mint Elv
HumanDawn
TheCapsFan
Minish
gentlefeather

It is Night 2!
You can now submit your night actions (if available)!

Night 2 ends on March the 17th 2023 at 11pm (GMT +1).

*of cult

regardless of her original role if the flavor is right she just changed alignments right in front of us and is likely hostile

also seems to be conflicting with my role
vigi should shoot that slot as soon as possible

Gdi i didnt mean to haiku that

Living Players includes Gentle

This is…lynchproof? Zombie? Hmmm HMMMM
she isn't lynchproof, I am 99% sure of that

Cults are bastard (last I checked bulba TWR rulings)

This is not a bastard game.

Faction changers are typically banned from traditional games. If LG approved then …
well I'll be damned

ZinnLav and Space were on this wagon and not on the d1 wagon, which featured a flip.

Just an observation

Scum-Hated Godfather means a susceptible to lynches weakness. Scum having a Lynchproof/Deathproof 1x seems like a…reasonable balance, especially if a gun exists out there (or multiple), which we can assume one does due to Jinjo being dead

Conversely, Town having that power feels powerful unless we lack active protection in general which…I would be surprised if we lacked active protection.

Other choices include a next-day lynch protect which is gimmicky and I hate it (basically a day doc), or some kind of role affects a person being voted for (hence my Zinn/Space thing earlier). These are both like 2% chances to exist.

I’m sticking with scum-aligned <death/lynch>Proof + [PowerKiller probably]

From the flavor I wouldn't suspect that Gentle was scum? It sounded like town. But it would be great for her to claim.

Flavor shmlavor

Anyone can pull of the mask scooby doo style

I guess we just pretend as tho Gentle is town and look for scum elsewhere? We can alternwtively just keep lynching gentle until they eventually go down, tho if they are indeed town, scum will have a hell of a time dealing with this….lol ok

Give me two worlds in which gentle isnt scum with protection :3

Back
Top Bottom