• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Resident Evil Archives 05/03/2013 (Game Over) - Town has won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have any of you actually played resident evil? Cause it surprised me that so many didn't.

Yea, me too... :/

I haven't played 3, 4 and 0 (although I know the basic storyline) so I will have to go through their wikipedias to make the games but it should do...

Yes, we did it! To be honest, this game was a ton of fun to me (once I understood the basics around Night 1-ish), and I'm really looking forward to future games in the series!

Thank you for hosting, m0ckingbird20, it was a great game!

And to answer the question about playing RE games, I haven't played any of them (I want to play 4 for sure, though), so my only knowledge was from reading wikis way back and from the movies... so not much, LOL.

Yes, we did it! To be honest, this game was a ton of fun to me (once I understood the basics around Night 1-ish), and I'm really looking forward to future games in the series!

Thank you for hosting, m0ckingbird20, it was a great game!

And to answer the question about playing RE games, I haven't played any of them (I want to play 4 for sure, though), so my only knowledge was from reading wikis way back and from the movies... so not much, LOL.

My pleasure. :)

Just so you know... movies are not reliable they have looooot's of differences.

Anyway if you want to play and you have Wii get this one... Resident Evil Archives or Resident Evil Remake. It's the original game but with better graphics and all the problems fixed. It is an amazing game. Unless you can't take survival horror games or if you don't like riddles. Anyway I think the first one is my favourite from all I have played so far. :)

Wow, this was one hell of a game! Great job everyone! And great job @m0ckingbird20; for putting together an awesome (and insane) game!

[04/03/2013 19:14:58] Human: "Rothead who had fainted from his injuries woke up to see the Family Man examining what he thought to be his lifeless body. Rothead took the chance to surprise butsex, ehem... I mean.. attack yea surprise attack that's it, the Family Man. Rothead did some minor injuries at the Family Man before they separated and the Family Man pulled out his gun... yea sure, his "gun". Rothead knew he was now in a big disadvantage (very big one... if you know what I mean) and decided to retreat."
[04/03/2013 19:15:03] Human: i am dying here
[04/03/2013 19:15:05] Human: laughing

Lets all appreciate the flavor text here!

:lol: When I first saw that, I was like..... Dafuq? :goof:

So have any of you actually played resident evil? Cause it surprised me that so many didn't.

I haven't, but since this game was so awesome, and I have a Wii, I might check them out now!:-D

I am glad you guys liked it, I was disappointed cause I made mistakes and it turned out a bit unbalanced but since I see so many happy comments I think it was worth the effort. ^^
@Tailisu10; Have you played Res 2? If you have I could use some help and since you are the one with the most knowledge over the games I would like it if you agreed that we co-host it. :)

Yay! Congrats town! Even though I never got to play this.

Good game everyone!! It was quite difficult because even as a mafia, I had no idea who my other members were.

Thanks for letting me play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom