• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's the email you used, I dunno.

What do you mean "what the hell is a funyarinpa"? You mean...you don't know?! How could you not know?! That's...that's practically blasphemous. Say you're sorry! Apologize to the funyarinpa!

If it was a wasp nest, I'd applaud but bees?
You monster!
And that vase! It was made of material from 900BC, we can never get it back unless we use ancient superglue... made from the saliva of a wasp...

I took your advice and got accused of being a bot and locked out again and still have no idea what I did wrong other than create an account. But whatever. With service like that, I don't see why anyone would want to use their site.
With the sheer number of accounts that are made successfully, it would seem that it's something on your end. What info did you put in, and what can you change?

With the sheer number of accounts that are made successfully, it would seem that it's something on your end. What info did you put in, and what can you change?
I entered my name, e-mail address, clicked the confirmation e-mail, tried to enter a decent username but every name was taken so I decided I'd come up with something later, entered a few likes. On my second attempt with my other e-mail account, I liked a few pages, changed my theme and went off to make myself a banner before getting locked out.

phones are mandatory to survive
if you don't have one, you should steal one
*steals Gags' phone*

I entered my name, e-mail address, clicked the confirmation e-mail, tried to enter a decent username but every name was taken so I decided I'd come up with something later, entered a few likes. On my second attempt with my other e-mail account, I liked a few pages, changed my theme and went off to make myself a banner before getting locked out.
You should contact Twitter support, hopefully they'll reply soon and provide more help/info as to the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom