• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made my official first step into learning Japanese today. I started by putting all 74 hiragana on flash cards (even super obsolete ones like ye). It's gonna be a long road to learning it, but I'm ready.

Well, I made my official first step into learning Japanese today. I started by putting all 74 hiragana on flash cards (even super obsolete ones like ye). It's gonna be a long road to learning it, but I'm ready.
Something I really want to do, even if it never comes off in the future. Good luck to you!

My special lady is fluent in Spanish (she's from Spain), fairly fluent in English (more so writing than speech) and is learning German because she's crazy.

I on the other hand have the vocabulary of a teen and a database of words and phrases that include the word 'fuck'.

My special lady is fluent in Spanish (she's from Spain), fairly fluent in English (more so writing than speech) and is learning German because she's crazy.

I on the other hand have the vocabulary of a teen and a database of words and phrases that include the word 'fuck'.
Holy crap that's like me, but add french.

I can speak English fluently, Spanish decently, and some words in Irish as well. Starting Japanese.

And also, why isn't Zubatman on the poll?

I remember I first heard of the WTC from a Dave Chappelle sketch, where different races adopt celebrities into their race. Or something.

Dang, I tried creating a Twitter account just now only to have it locked upon creation. It claims I'm a spambot.

Stupid lousy Twitter.

Me: I'm appealing the lock on the account I just created because of Twitter claiming I'm a bot and now it wants my phone number so that it can send a message to my phone to unlock my account. One small problem, though: I don't have a phone to do that with.

Twitter: OK, well, if you'll just give us your phone number so we can send you a text message...

This is why I will never have a Twitter account. VOTE: Twitter

Why not just try to make a different account, preferably avoiding what you did the first time that got you flagged as a bot?

I took your advice and got accused of being a bot and locked out again and still have no idea what I did wrong other than create an account. But whatever. With service like that, I don't see why anyone would want to use their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom