• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RMT Pokemon Y

Vegito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
All stats are IV 31 (all 6) for all of these.

Name: Lucario
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Inner Focus
Stats:
Hit Points: 281
Attack: 257
Defense: 176 6EV
Special Attack: 329 252EV
Special Defense: 176
Speed: 279 252EV
Skills: Psychic, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Flash Cannon

Name: Charizard
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
Stats:
Hit Points: 297
Attack: 184
Defense: 192 6 EV
Special Attack: 348 252 EV
Special Defense: 206
Speed: 299 252 EV
Skills: Overheat, Air Slash, Earthquake, Solar Beam

Name: Garchomp
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rough Skin (HA)
Stats:
Hit Points: 420 252 EV
Attack: 394 252 EV
Defense: 227
Special Attack: 176
Special Defense: 206 6 EV
Speed: 240
Skills: Poison Jab, Earthquake, Giga Impact, Dragon Claw

Name: Bisharp
Ability: Defiant
Stats:
Hit Points: 272
Attack: 383 252 EV
Defense: 299 252 EV
Special Attack: 140
Special Defense: 176
Speed: 176 6 EV
Skills: Iron Head, Psycho Cut, Giga Impact, Sucker Punch

Name: Mawile
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Stats:
Hit Points: 242
Attack: 295 252 EV
Defense: 237 126 EV
Special Attack: 131
Special Defense: 177 126 EV
Speed: 136 6 EV
Skills: Toxic, Protect/Facade, Iron Head, Play Rough

Name: Aerodactyl
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rock Head
Stats:
Hit Points: 301
Attack: 309 252 EV
Defense: 166
Special Attack: 140
Special Defense: 187 6 EV
Speed: 394 252 EV
Skills: Fly, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thunder Fang

what do you think?

Last edited:
It would be better if instead of their stats, you gave us their EV spreads.

You should have been able to guess if you were to look them up. Anyway I updated the first post with that info.

1) Please, don't be "that guy". No one is going to calculate the EV spreads based on the raw stats, especially considering that the only stat that anyone ever remembers by actual numbers is Speed.

2) What format are you playing? Singles? Doubles? Triples? And is it Smogon? Or VGC? Or in-game? The presence of moves like Psychic on Lucario, Giga Impact on everything, and Fly on Aerodactyl hints that it's in-game

3) What are the items?

4) Can you give an explanation of how you were building the team and what the specific Pokemon do with their specific EV spreads and movesets? How is the team supposed to function, according to your thought process? The point of an RMT is to help improve an existing team without destroying its concept, and it cannot be done if no one knows the concept behind it

You should have been able to guess if you were to look them up. Anyway I updated the first post with that info.

1) Please, don't be "that guy". No one is going to calculate the EV spreads based on the raw stats, especially considering that the only stat that anyone ever remembers by actual numbers is Speed.

2) What format are you playing? Singles? Doubles? Triples? And is it Smogon? Or VGC? Or in-game? The presence of moves like Psychic on Lucario, Giga Impact on everything, and Fly on Aerodactyl hints that it's in-game

3) What are the items?

4) Can you give an explanation of how you were building the team and what the specific Pokemon do with their specific EV spreads and movesets? How is the team supposed to function, according to your thought process? The point of an RMT is to help improve an existing team without destroying its concept, and it cannot be done if no one knows the concept behind it

Wow you don't read very well do you. The title of this thread is "RMT Pokemon Y" I don't use cheat engines or products. I consider anything that isn't the game itself to be hacks and not legitimate. This is a simple "rate my team" thread. So I suspect my boldness and directness toward you will be assumed mean and rude so I am assuming after this you will give a low score no matter what.

3) What are the items?

Wow you don't read very well do you. The title of this thread is "RMT Pokemon Y" I don't use cheat engines or products. I consider anything that isn't the game itself to be hacks and not legitimate. This is a simple "rate my team" thread. So I suspect my boldness and directness toward you will be assumed mean and rude so I am assuming after this you will give a low score no matter what.

The fact that you play on cartridge and do all the breeding legitimately has nothing to do with any of the questions I have asked.

3) What are the items?

The fact that you play on cartridge and do all the breeding legitimately has nothing to do with any of the questions I have asked.

I think you're Trolling so I am not going to talk to you again.

3) What are the items?

He's actually not trolling at all and asking legitimate questions.

Is this a competitive team/format are you playing? If no or in-game its in the wrong section.

What items are your Pokemon running?

How did you come to put the team together? Why does your core work well?

As of now your RMT is a mess due to the lack of formatting. It'll be easier to rate if it were formatted like:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability
Nature
EVs
Any non-31 IVs
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

So for example:

Gallade @ Galladite
Justified > Inner Focus
Adamant / Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Zen Headbutt / Psycho Cut
-Knock Off
-Close Combat / Drain Punch

3) What are the items?

Is this a competitive team/format are you playing? If no or in-game its in the wrong section.

As of now your RMT is a mess due to the lack of formatting. It'll be easier to rate if it were formatted like:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability
Nature
EVs
Any non-31 IVs
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

So for example:

Gallade @ Galladite
Justified > Inner Focus
Adamant / Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Knock Off

It is not in the wrong section. I posted in the correct section an actual team. Its built for all areas not just one.

3) What are the items?

Pokemon @ Item
Ability
Nature
EVs
Any non-31 IVs
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

So for example:

Gallade @ Galladite
Justified > Inner Focus
Adamant / Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Knock Off

It is not in the wrong section. I posted in the correct section an actual team. Its built for all areas not just one.

So let me get this straight. Am I correct in assuming that this team is designed for every format in the game? From Singles to Doubles/VGC, Triples to Rotation? Well, no offence, but that isn't exactly the brightest of ideas. Teams are specialized for a given format (Singles, for example) for a reason - so they aren't destroyed be teams that are also made with that format in mind. If you are trying to build a jack-of-all-trades team, then I'm afraid it'll end up as a master of none. Besides, this looks like more of a Singles team to me than anything.

Also, I'd recomend that you use the template Terra provided when listing your 'mons in future.

Hi, I just have some points I'd like to bring up about the RMT. As people have mentioned it can help us assist you better if you can clarify some things for us.

- Please don't be dismissive when you're asked to clarify your information. It's not meant in malice, but rather so that we can better guide you with your team. The more information you can give us, the more we can understand your thought process and the team...helping us give better feedback back to you.

- While you intend to use this team for all formats, it is really difficult to make a team that can work well in the different battling formats because some Pokemon/moves work better in some areas compared to others. An example would be Stone Edge being a better move in Singles compared to Rock Slide, but is eclipsed over in Doubles because of Rock Slide's ability to flinch and hit both opponents. I would suggest to try and focus on a single format as each one has their different styles.

- Although you don't have to strictly follow the template that has been provided by TerraTF, the information that he provided is the type of information we need so that we can help you better. Held items are an important part of battling and you haven't listed them yet...with 5/6 of your team being capable of Mega Evolving not knowing what their held items are puts us at a loss on how you intend to use them. Charizard holding Charizardite X vs. Charizardite Y can mean a difference on how it is used.

- As Alexey mentioned, it would help us if you can give some explanation on what each Pokemon is intended to do in the team. Are they supposed to attack, deal with a specific threat, give status, etc.? We want to know how you plan to use your team so that we know which direction to take with our advice. It'll help minimize confusion so that we don't give completely different ideas for each of your Pokemon, most of which probably don't fit your intended use.

- Just to help streamline the post: I'd suggest removing the raw numbers for each stat, especially since we don't know what level these Pokemon are. The most important numbers to place would be IVs and EVs for each stat (which you provided) as Pokemon's levels are adjusted anyway when you battle with other people.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

My strategy since so many people play the switch out war is to attack. if you look carefully at all of the moves of all 6 pokemon you will see that they are built to take out all of their weaknesses. The strongest attack is better than a attack that will "flinch" or "confuse" a Pokemon and only do minimal amounts of damage. Many of the moves can hit multiple targets, or targets in three vs three battles on the other side where normally you can't. So fast, quick destructive moves make a easy fast battle against those who attack with small damaging attack. As far as Items go all 5 will have their mega stones, or maybe not. I haven't solidified their items yet, however Bisharp's item is quick claw.

I have also to state that Lucarios weaknesses are absorbed and resisted by charizard, every single one of them, and if you were to throw in charizards weaknesses or a pokemon with moves that are its weaknesses garchomp resists them all, and if you were to do that same thing for garchomp bisharp resists his. And if you throw in bisharps weaknesses lucario resists them. The circle goes round and round. Mawile and aerodactyl are thrown in for good measure. This team was built in mind also for being a "ultimate" team that wasn't legendary in any since. that has decent stats in nearly every area (not necessarily balanced) that works well with each other and has the highest resistances. And the most range of move types.

My strategy since so many people play the switch out war is to attack. if you look carefully at all of the moves of all 6 pokemon you will see that they are built to take out all of their weaknesses. The strongest attack is better than a attack that will "flinch" or "confuse" a Pokemon and only do minimal amounts of damage. Many of the moves can hit multiple targets, or targets in three vs three battles on the other side where normally you can't. So fast, quick destructive moves make a easy fast battle against those who attack with small damaging attack. As far as Items go all 5 will have their mega stones, or maybe not. I haven't solidified their items yet, however Bisharp's item is quick claw.

I have also to state that Lucarios weaknesses are absorbed and resisted by charizard, every single one of them, and if you were to throw in charizards weaknesses or a pokemon with moves that are its weaknesses garchomp resists them all, and if you were to do that same thing for garchomp bisharp resists his. And if you throw in bisharps weaknesses lucario resists them. The circle goes round and round. Mawile and aerodactyl are thrown in for good measure. This team was built in mind also for being a "ultimate" team that wasn't legendary in any since. that has decent stats in nearly every area (not necessarily balanced) that works well with each other and has the highest resistances. And the most range of move types.

Hi! I like the idea behind your strategy. Hitting hard and fast is the idea behind the playstyle we competitive battlers call "hyper offense". I'm going to assume that this team is meant for the XY meta, not the ORAS meta, due to the title of the thread, when I rate. Let me know if I'm wrong. Since this seems to be primarily a Singles team, and you have Pokémon like Bisharp already on it, I'll also do my rate based on XY OU, which is the "standard" metagame. With all that said, let's get right into the rating!

Since this is a hyper offense team, as I mentioned before, I made a couple of changes to it in order to create a Hyper Offense team that performs very well in the late XY OU metagame. Changes will be in bold.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Normal Gem
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 124 Atk / 152 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 28 SpD / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick
- Psyshock

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

(Source)

Thanks for the info, as this will help us assist you better with your team! :)

- Keep in mind that you can only Mega Evolve one Pokemon every battle so you would only be able to Mega Evolve one of out those 5, so I'd advise that you look into other possible items to use. Quick Claw is kinda gimmicky since it only works 20% of the time and is redundant with Sucker Punch, look into using a Life Orb or Choice Band on it.

- I understand your strategy of hitting strong but I'd advise against using Giga Impact on your Pokemon. Although it boasts a high attack power of 150 there is that turn where you are forced to recharge and so that power is divided into 2 turns. Not only that, that free turn will give your opponent an opening to do as they please which might set you back in the long run. Normal doesn't hit anything for super-effective damage so you might be better off using a move that can cover other possible threats.

- Same thing with Fly...while you might be able to dodge an attack thanks to Fly's first turn your opponent can anticipate the attack the following turn and move accordingly (switch into a Pokemon that will take minimal damage, use Protect, use a stat-boosting move, hit you with Thunder/Hurricane, etc.)

- Just a correction regarding the underlined part: Bisharp and Lucario share a weakness to Fire, Fighting, and Ground. Also keep in mind that half your team is weak to Ground, which might be troublesome on double and triple battles when it comes to Earthquake.

-Glory Blaze- posted a good team if you're planning to try out battling in Singles. And even if you don't plan to use the Pokemon he listed I strongly suggest you study them so you can get a deeper understanding of teambuilding and utilizing your Pokemon in battle.

Thanks for the info, as this will help us assist you better with your team! :)

- Keep in mind that you can only Mega Evolve one Pokemon every battle so you would only be able to Mega Evolve one of out those 5, so I'd advise that you look into other possible items to use. Quick Claw is kinda gimmicky since it only works 20% of the time and is redundant with Sucker Punch, look into using a Life Orb or Choice Band on it.

- I understand your strategy of hitting strong but I'd advise against using Giga Impact on your Pokemon. Although it boasts a high attack power of 150 there is that turn where you are forced to recharge and so that power is divided into 2 turns. Not only that, that free turn will give your opponent an opening to do as they please which might set you back in the long run. Normal doesn't hit anything for super-effective damage so you might be better off using a move that can cover other possible threats.

- Same thing with Fly...while you might be able to dodge an attack thanks to Fly's first turn your opponent can anticipate the attack the following turn and move accordingly (switch into a Pokemon that will take minimal damage, use Protect, use a stat-boosting move, hit you with Thunder/Hurricane, etc.)

Okay okay I am not changing my team. The items I might, I haven't decided which one I will mega evolve solely. Anyway I didn't post this for help. To me RMT (Rate My Team) means 0-10. 10 being awesome and 0 being will not win in 99.9% of the matches guaranteed in competitive matches of ANY sort. I have already used this team in tons and tons of battles and I haven't lost but twice. And I haven't only played in singles. And I have played in rating matches with this team A LOT. I just came here not to argue over my team I came here in this post to get a rank not help.

- Just a correction regarding the underlined part: Bisharp and Lucario share a weakness to Fire, Fighting, and Ground. Also keep in mind that half your team is weak to Ground, which might be troublesome on double and triple battles when it comes to Earthquake.

-Glory Blaze- posted a good team if you're planning to try out battling in Singles. And even if you don't plan to use the Pokemon he listed I strongly suggest you study them so you can get a deeper understanding of teambuilding and utilizing your Pokemon in battle.

Hi! I like the idea behind your strategy. Hitting hard and fast is the idea behind the playstyle we competitive battlers call "hyper offense". I'm going to assume that this team is meant for the XY meta, not the ORAS meta, due to the title of the thread, when I rate. Let me know if I'm wrong. Since this seems to be primarily a Singles team, and you have Pokémon like Bisharp already on it, I'll also do my rate based on XY OU, which is the "standard" metagame. With all that said, let's get right into the rating!

Since this is a hyper offense team, as I mentioned before, I made a couple of changes to it in order to create a Hyper Offense team that performs very well in the late XY OU metagame. Changes will be in bold.

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick
- Psyshock

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

(Source)

Nope not interested in that team build because I have purposely made this team so that no legendary will be in it. In MOST tournaments legends of any type are not allowed.

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick
- Psyshock

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

(Source)

Nope not interested in that team build because I have purposely made this team so that no legendary will be in it. In MOST tournaments legends of any type are not allowed.

This is actually false. Generally Nintendo tournaments follow the same rules as the Battle Maison when it comes to banned Pokemon, which all can be found here. When it comes to Smogon OU tournaments, the tier that is used on many Pokemon related websites, including but not limited to Bulbagarden and Serebii, the only banned Pokemon can be found here.

That said, the team that GB offers is overall a much better team than the one that your bring forth. Giga Impact may be a 150 power move, but since its spread over two turns its effectively 75 power. Same with Fly being a 90 power move, but it is actually a 45 power move. Running moves like Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Dig, Fly, Dive, and others is almost asking to be set up on. In the turn you use Fly I could have used Shell Smash and effectively have a +2 in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed ready to be Baton Passed to a sweeper to sweep your team 6-0.

Also while running more than 1 Pokemon with Mega Stones may be viable in bring 6, pick 4 Doubles, or even bring 6, pick 3 Singles I would advise 100% in treating every team as a Bring 6, Pick 6 no matter what. That said, the minute you mega evolve one Pokemon you have 4 useless Pokemon since they don't have any viable items.

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick
- Psyshock

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

(Source)

This is actually false. Generally Nintendo tournaments follow the same rules as the Battle Maison when it comes to banned Pokemon, which all can be found here. When it comes to Smogon OU tournaments, the tier that is used on many Pokemon related websites, including but not limited to Bulbagarden and Serebii, the only banned Pokemon can be found here.

That said, the team that GB offers is overall a much better team than the one that your bring forth. Giga Impact may be a 150 power move, but since its spread over two turns its effectively 75 power. Same with Fly being a 90 power move, but it is actually a 45 power move. Running moves like Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Dig, Fly, Dive, and others is almost asking to be set up on. In the turn you use Fly I could have used Shell Smash and effectively have a +2 in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed ready to be Baton Passed to a sweeper to sweep your team 6-0.

Also while running more than 1 Pokemon with Mega Stones may be viable in bring 6, pick 4 Doubles, or even bring 6, pick 3 Singles I would advise 100% in treating every team as a Bring 6, Pick 6 no matter what. That said, the minute you mega evolve one Pokemon you have 4 useless Pokemon since they don't have any viable items.

No it's not false I have participated in several several tournaments in person over the years even up to recent. It is always the same. I don't deny that depending on the tournament and who is running it and what company they different in their rules slightly and what is acceptable and not.

Now when it comes to the move you keep picking on, Giga Impact 150 power. You're assuming that this attack is a weakling attack. You fail to see that a Pokemon with more than 450 attack when it mega evolves will one hit KO nearly any Pokemon that isn't a rock type or a steel type. You act as if I am so stupid that I am going to use this attack simply on any Pokemon at any time. In fact I would never do such a thing. It really depends on the Pokemon. I am more apt to use Earthquake and Dragon Claws and Poison Claws than that other move you keep attacking. You also act like everyone has such a big brain on them that they would know exactly what my Pokemon's moves are before I even use them. That they would HOPE that I would use Giga Impact on a common or if not preferred attack.

Plus I would not throw in Aerodactyl against any Pokemon that I knew or know can learn Thunder or any move that can hit it while it uses Fly. You take me for a fool and idiot. Quiet funny. I am not new to the Pokemon group, I have been playing it since it came out AND I have won tournaments.

My interested is only in what the rank by number is according to your personal opinion. I don't want or need your schooling. That's what "RATE MY TEAM" means. not "Teach My Team" or "School Me" or "Help Me" Look up the word Rate if you don't understand it.

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick
- Psyshock

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

(Source)

No it's not false I have participated in several several tournaments in person over the years even up to recent. It is always the same. I don't deny that depending on the tournament and who is running it and what company they different in their rules slightly and what is acceptable and not.

Now when it comes to the move you keep picking on, Giga Impact 150 power. You're assuming that this attack is a weakling attack. You fail to see that a Pokemon with more than 450 attack when it mega evolves will one hit KO nearly any Pokemon that isn't a rock type or a steel type. You act as if I am so stupid that I am going to use this attack simply on any Pokemon at any time. In fact I would never do such a thing. It really depends on the Pokemon. I am more apt to use Earthquake and Dragon Claws and Poison Claws than that other move you keep attacking. You also act like everyone has such a big brain on them that they would know exactly what my Pokemon's moves are before I even use them. That they would HOPE that I would use Giga Impact on a common or if not preferred attack.

Plus I would not throw in Aerodactyl against any Pokemon that I knew or know can learn Thunder or any move that can hit it while it uses Fly. You take me for a fool and idiot. Quiet funny. I am not new to the Pokemon group, I have been playing it since it came out AND I have won tournaments.

My interested is only in what the rank by number is according to your personal opinion. I don't want or need your schooling. That's what "RATE MY TEAM" means. not "Teach My Team" or "School Me" or "Help Me" Look up the word Rate if you don't understand it.

I take it you haven't been battling competitively for long. I implore you to post the same team to a site like Serebii or Smogon and I guarantee you'll get the same, if not better, recommendations than what you'll get from here. If you want a rating on your team I'd rate it a 0 today, tomorrow, and next month. Your movesets are not optimized, your items are not optimized, and your team has little to no synergy. All it is is "Hit as hard as possible, but not as hard as you can". You need much better movesets and a much better built team as a whole.

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick
- Psyshock

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

(Source)

This forum is only concerned with competitive formats: Smogon Ubers, Smogon OU, Smogon UU, Smogon RU, Smogon NU, Smogon OMs (including PU, FU, monotype, etc), Smogon Doubles, Smogon Little Cup, Nintendo Battle Spot, and Nintendo VGC (there may be others but these are the big ones). All of these formats allow the legendary Pokémon used in the team I provided except the ones in which said legendaries are banned by usage (UU, RU, NU, PU, FU, LC). However, your original team would not be legal in any of UU, RU, NU, PU, FU, or LC because, like Landorus-Therian, Bisharp, Garchomp and Charizard are OU by usage and thus banned. The tournaments you speak of sound like casual, in-between friends sort of things, and thus do not belong in this subforum.

Giga Impact is one of the shittiest moves in Pokémon, period. Let's say that you have Garchomp use Giga Impact to OHKO an opponent's Pokémon. Great! Now you're up 6-5. Your opponent then sends in Azumarill. You have to either switch out or recharge - you can't attack the Azumarill, because you just used Giga Impact. This means Azumarill can set up Belly Drum for free. Now you lose 5-0 because not a single thing on your team can take a +6 Aqua Jet and your Bisharp can't OHKO the Azumarill with Sucker Punch.

That's not the problem with Fly. Let's say you use Fly - the opponent doesn't know Thunder, because you're too clever for that. But, the opponent can now switch to a Rock, Steel, or Electric type while you're stuck in the air. Your Fly will do next to no damage, and now you're in a bad spot because Rock, Steel, and Electric types can kill or set up on your Aerodactyl.

"Rate My Team" means "tell me what you think about my team, help me identify problems, and give me potential solutions". "Rate" is used in a different context here, it doesn't mean "assign a numerical ranking" it means "constructively criticize". Try familiarizing yourself with this forum to get a better understanding of RMTs.

If you absolutely ignored everything I just said and only want a number:

0/10 would not use

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom