• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is there any way I can roleplay on here without having to use a pokemon? I don't want to do a pokemon roleplay, (looks too hard) but I would be ok with a normal roleplay. so is there any way I could roleplay without it being a pokemon roleplay?

So, is there any way I can roleplay on here without having to use a pokemon? I don't want to do a pokemon roleplay, (looks too hard) but I would be ok with a normal roleplay. so is there any way I could roleplay without it being a pokemon roleplay?

Non-Pokemon RPs are quite legal.

Thanks. I was worried, because it looked like it was all pokemon roleplays. The pokemon roleplays look very complex.

Thanks. I was worried, because it looked like it was all pokemon roleplays. The pokemon roleplays look very complex.

It's not so much that they're complex, as they are just hard to pull off sometimes. You see a lot of Pokemon/PMD academy and adventure RPs - not so much the latter, as I see though. In my opinion, the Non-Pokemon RPs are the best, as you can explore your creativity in any way possible... within the rules, of course.

It's not so much that they're complex, as they are just hard to pull off sometimes. You see a lot of Pokemon/PMD academy and adventure RPs - not so much the latter, as I see though. In my opinion, the Non-Pokemon RPs are the best, as you can explore your creativity in any way possible... within the rules, of course.

In my opinion, the ones which can work if you drink a lot while posting works a lot. Everything works out except journey RPs.

In my opinion, the ones which can work if you drink a lot while posting works a lot. Everything works out except journey RPs.

This is a beautiful explanation.

Hello everyone! :) hope we had a good Christmas :) anyone else looking to get back into rpging? :)

No way, Christmas was horrid okay? I lost my job, my wife, my kids were kidnapped by angry warlords, there wasn't any ketchup for my burger... it was horrible.

Nah, it was a bitchin' Christmas. Welcome back.

Its very rare that I actually see a journey RP actually work out and its such a shame since I enjoy them the most. If things work out well from the start, we're lucky if we make it past the 2nd gym, though most of my successful journey RP's have ended there and have came to a halt.

Its very rare that I actually see a journey RP actually work out and its such a shame since I enjoy them the most. If things work out well from the start, we're lucky if we make it past the 2nd gym, though most of my successful journey RP's have ended there and have came to a halt.

I hear this... :/ it's a shame to as it's a genre with so much potential.. speaking of, I need to see if there's any good current ones up, pokemon or non Pokemon :)

I hear this... :/ it's a shame to as it's a genre with so much potential.. speaking of, I need to see if there's any good current ones up, pokemon or non Pokemon :)
Yeah they're loads of fun to do, except they hardly ever get anywhere. Its rare that they make it past the 2nd gym and 80% of them die before the first gym.

No. Dragons are not real. That's what the government wants you to think in order to disguise the fact that they are doing genetic research to develop a race of supreme lizard-men that will one day rule the earth.

Magic is totally real, though. Promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom