• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Idea: Shin Megami Tensei Persona!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrona

Formerly Little_Dragoness
Reaction score
So, I've had this idea floating around for a while now. It would take place in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 universe, and would need five or six players total. The plot would follow the game's storyline, with possibly a few twists, and there would be room for romance inbetween full moon missions. It would be somewhat involved, and require decent writing skills, but I think it could work.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Questions? Philisophical insights about the universe?

YES! YES! Oh, dear lord, yes! I played the first two Super Nintendo games, and they were awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom