• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

85% this is fake, but it's some interesting discussion material regardless I suppose.
View attachment 103916
I'd say it is 100% fake instead :p The style of the scan reminds me of the usual ones we see that are fake... (Also it's just a recolored Silvally)

In sum, it's fake because it's too early for corocoro, because it's styled badly, it's just a recolor, and there is no point for Type:Full to exist because that's the very reason Type: Null evolves into Silvally- it literally loses the helmet that restrains it, meaning it has reached its full capacity as a Silvally

EDIT: Well nevermind, I guess lavandula already did a good job debunking it :p

I don't want to add to this but anthropomorphic characters usually sell to audiences way more than quadrupeds ones because it adds a sense of familiarity. That's the reason characters like Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck are so beloved to this day.

You know, the most beloved and well known starters (the Kanto ones) don't end up being an all-anthropomorphic trio. They have simple designs, and no theme.
So GF can still make simple and non-anthropomorphic while still making humanoid ones. We get 3 starters, so I think one should be humanoid, one natural and one somewhere in between. Makes nice balance.

Also, the Type:Full was fake on first glance since it's just a regular Silvally with its lower body coloured white. Also, isn't Type:Null's Japanese name Type:Full (not sure), which would instantly debunk the 'leak'?

Does this mean anything specific about a future trailer ? Op says "new private video on the site "Youtube" Chinese Pokémon."

View: https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/906051682789969920
DJLxIs1XgAEQU6u.jpg

Does this mean anything specific about a future trailer ? Op says "new private video on the site "Youtube" Chinese Pokémon."

View: https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/906051682789969920
DJLxIs1XgAEQU6u.jpg

Yeah, I was just gonna post about that... It seems Serebii and Pokekalos were discussing it on twitter as well. I'd say it's quite possible that a new trailer will be dropping later today but who knows.

Apparently there is controversy about the upload date of the video which is from last year, some people are saying it's nothing, but then Serebii pointed out that the video for Kommo-o's z move was also uploaded with a date of 2016 so...

EDIT: Well nevermind, the Kommo-o thing is its reveal trailer, not Z move, so maybe this private video is nothing after all... Hmm, that's disappointing tbh

Last edited:
fucking hell...

i already knew that it wasn't something special
There is still a chance ...maybe.. I mean, why does a private video suddenly pop out now? Even if uploaded a year ago. I read a comment saying they checked the place a few days ago and the video wasn't there (I think they had their settings on the same thing as when the video showed up, but not sure)

I actually wonder if GameFreak might opt for a "official reveal then Corocoro details later" kind of news drop. That's what they did for Dusk Lycanroc, so it's not entirely out of the question.

I actually wonder if GameFreak might opt for a "official reveal then Corocoro details later" kind of news drop. That's what they did for Dusk Lycanroc, so it's not entirely out of the question.
That is what they do 95% of the time when there is something unrevealed that will be featured in Coro. They usually drop a trailer around the time CoroCoro scans come out, which still makes it before the official release of the magazine. It's a bit too early still for even Coro scans but... here's hoping (I just really want more news :/ )

If they say it's for 3ds and switch holiday games than I'm sure. We will get some news. If it's just switch I doubt besides some more pokken dx

Found these on Joe Merrick's Twitter. Is there a reason why the official Japanese Pokemon YouTube channel would remove that trailer but not the English one ?

Attachments

• IMG_0474.PNG
    IMG_0474.PNG
    344.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0475.PNG
    IMG_0475.PNG
    573.5 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom