• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

School Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
During 6th period today, Miss Lange was playing Pokemon Ruby on her DS. Me and some boys then went over and helped her figure out good movesets for her team. Lol.

Then during homeroom, people were ignoring her and she put a bag over her head. Miss Lange was obviously feeling loopy.

Austin was also unusually loopier than usual today. He yelled a lot today. And during 9th period, he was doing the Matrix and Gollum impersonations (Best Gollum impersonation I've ever heard, no joke. He then even moved around the room like Gollum for a few seconds. Lol.), making Glacia and I laugh our asses off (Our table consists of me, Glacia, and Austin. The three most mentally insane people in the classroom.).

And Geno got a BSOD on Mr. McDowell's XP. Hahahaha.

And then.... As I was getting off Glacia's bus, some assholes that I've never insulted or even talked to started calling me a man or a lesbian. : / And I just flipped them off, didn't care who was watching. "Hey Morgan, how many chicks have you banged?" -_-; What. The. Fuck.

Last edited:
I pulled a prank on a friend of mine at school once. Another friend gave me two mints and I dropped one on the floor. I picked up the mint and thought for a moment. Then I had this great idea. I told my other friend to come over and asked him if he wanted the mint. He looked at it for a moment, took the mint and ate it. Once he put it in his mouth I told him the mint was just on the floor. He got so mad at me that he spit the mint at me and then threw a pair of sunglasses at me.

Let's see...

Last year, on the Thursday of the second to last week of school, we were supposed to bring a movie in to watch, but basically everyone forget except for this one kid, and the bootleg he brought it sucked (his excuse was that he just got it this morning), so we ended up playing Pac-Man (or as the game called it Pac the Man) for the whole class. :D

In that same class, I don't remember exactly when it was, we sawed a piece of wood to make a door stop. And this is literature class.

Once more, in that class, well we watched a bunch of very educational movies including Iron Man, Avatar, Zombieland, The Karate Kid, Ghostbusters, and Back to the Future.

Not something from literature class, but in science class, our teacher last year, was really cool. It's funny because people would always complain when we got homework, but he'd point out that we rarely ever got homework, usually it was just whatever we didn't finish. Granted, I can kinda see where the other kids were coming from, the rare chance we got homework, it was usually a whole chapter of vocabulary and all the end of section reviews. But granted, he did like to make a lot of jokes and such. For example, he was talking about his math class (he also teaches geometry) and a few of our kids in our science class are in that math class too. And he was talking about the final exams, and let's just say, this kid in our class, Katana, well, he wasn't Japanese anymore. But then you had to see his reaction, he was yawning and then he slammed his hands on the table and yelled "THAT'S CRAP!"

Once more from science class, our teacher didn't want us to curse, so we had a bunch of things to say instead, like carp instead of crap.

Also, we had a bunch of inside-jokes that all came from more events in class.

One time in American History, we were going over the answers to a quiz we took, and the second question was "Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?" and this kid Arthur, just blurted out, "JOHN ADAMS!"

Also in American History, we had a project for Black History Month where we had to do an Acrostic on a black person (no duh) and one kid (Louis), his one was hilarious. The funniest part, one of the letters was K, so he put, basically like this
KNOWLEDGEABLE
she was

Also in science class, our teacher was telling us about this soccer team or something who's plane crashed in Mexico, and this kid, Sergeno, said, "Oh, I thought you was gonna say they crash landed on Mars." Also, Arthur once said "Nervous cord". And we mixed 'em together, John Adams broke his nervous cord when he crash landed on Mars.

Then in Boaters Ed/Meteorology/Health, our teacher was telling us a story about something and everyone started laughing at the end, and then Isaac asked if they died, and our teacher said "No". Cue everyone no longer laughing, our teacher then commented "I guess it's not funny unless someone died."

Also, we were doing our boaters ed test, and our teacher told us to mark the version. And Jason asked "Version or virgin?" Then our teacher responded with "Which do you prefer? Actually I don't wanna know."

Then when we had the great job of grading all the classes boaters ed test, obviously when we did our class, we got our own papers, when I went to turn mine in, the teacher asked if I passed, I told him "No." and he responded with "Oh! I thought you would." It's funny when you realize that I sleep in that class.

Also, in Lang. Arts, I wrote a story that was full of reference to anime and video games and such, and I got an A+.

Edit - JESUS CHRIST THAT'S AN ESSAY

Today my maths teacher got really pissed because another one ( Mines leaving because he was getting expierence ) wouldn't let me BORROW a key to the storeroom so he smashed his guitar.... :naughty:

I remember one day (May 13), I was in a hurry to go homeroom. That day was also textbook collection day, in which they collected textbooks you kept at home. About five or six minutes after I arrived, I noticed I was missing something: my textbooks! Oh, the bad luck I had... so I went to go ask my teacher if I could go see where my science and language arts textbooks were. So I went to the table in front of the cafeteria (where I was sitting where I left the books) only to find out that the books were not there! I asked a security guard to help me look for said books. I asked almost everywhere that I possibly could, even the lost and found. So when I went to my Language Arts room, and much to my delight, they were there... I sighed in relief and went back to class, then thought, "I told you there was no need to worry!".

My school also rages whenever the faculty or staff catches someone with an untucked shirt, or with a belt.

And I start 7th grade on August 23rd.

7th grade, here I come!

Back to Elementary Catholic School.....

It was the third grade. I was at the front of the bathroom line and was ready to burst. All of a sudden a kid obsessed with being first in line went ahead of me. I still had to go. Badly. So I told my teacher, who was a Filipino nun with an accent, and she said "What would Jesus do???" all while snapping her fingers. I went to the back of the line and waited 6 minutes to use the bathroom. A funny story to this day. I still believe in God so no religion hate please....

Another time I had to correct my really old 5th grad Social Studies teacher that Alaska was not on the coast of Mexico, despite the caption being located next to Chihuahua province. Oh there are so many more. I was labeled a troublemaker because of my smarts and also was thought of by many as mean and even violent because of one accident that was taken out of proportion by many. I still have great friends from that place, but it was a HELLHOUSE...

Back to Elementary Catholic School.....

It was the third grade. I was at the front of the bathroom line and was ready to burst. All of a sudden a kid obsessed with being first in line went ahead of me. I still had to go. Badly. So I told my teacher, who was a Filipino nun with an accent, and she said "What would Jesus do???" all while snapping her fingers. I went to the back of the line and waited 6 minutes to use the bathroom. A funny story to this day. I still believe in God so no religion hate please....

Another time I had to correct my really old 5th grad Social Studies teacher that Alaska was not on the coast of Mexico, despite the caption being located next to Chihuahua province. Oh there are so many more. I was labeled a troublemaker because of my smarts and also was thought of by many as mean and even violent because of one accident that was taken out of proportion by many. I still have great friends from that place, but it was a HELLHOUSE...

@Mijumaru-And yes that school and my current school has a strict uniform policy too.

One day, we had to put on skits for Romeo and Juliet in English class. Kinda like a final project for the movie (1968) study, with line memorization (10 lines) and everything. I shared the part of Romeo for Act 3, Scene 1, AKA the Fight scene w/ Mercutio, Romeo and Tybalt. We had 8 actors and only 6 characters with 10 lines or more.

So we had brought in costumes and lightsabers (as swords) for our play. And everything was pretty good. But there was this one REALLY weird girl in my class (I was a HS freshman, and she spoke with college-level vocabulary even in REGULAR conversation) that took this project WAY too seriously, getting mad at us time and time again for not perfectly memorizing our lines ('This isn't Broadway, b****' was running through my mind the entire time) and not wearing sufficient costumes. Seriously, she was playing Mercutio, the male satirical who gets killed in the script, and tried to make herself look as male as possible with her costume. You could imagine how that went, but I don't think you would.

So flash forward to our group outside, beginning our Act. Everything was going fine, I started as Romeo, conversing with my friend who played Tybalt, lines wrong here and there on occasion. So then, the girl who played Mercutio came out right on cue, and had this REALLY long set of lines to memorize. We were all surprised on how much this really meant to her, and how seriously she took this. Everything's fine again, I'm pretty good right now too.

But flash forward again, to when Mercutio is killed (mentioned earlier in this). She walks off the stage, and we still think she's in character, and at this point, I've already given my Romeo role to the other guy, so I'm off. I go, "OK, you can stop acting now." Turns out she WASN'T acting, she goes, "I don't feel so good, can't really breathe as well..." The other off-stagers and I look and see that she has put a large belt around herself, constricting her upper body (you should know what I mean ;) ) in order to get more into her male role. We're like, panicking and laughing while the rest of our Act is going on, and trying to help her. It was funny.

And after all the other acts were over, we finally get to change out of our costumes. And then, a commotion rises in the classroom, and we find out that the girl is in the BACK CORNER OF THE ROOM CHANGING... geez.

I have some unique classmates. But I have to say, I'm proud of myself. Because I beat her on the English final even though she had college-level vocab.

Last edited:
We had this really old English teacher, Miss Howells ( Shudders ) Once she left the class so I shut all the blinds and everyone put chairs at the door then the head and a visitor came in! Two months detention.

...I remember hearing about ghosts haunting an annexed building in my old middle school. So me and my friends went in at night to check it out. It was horrid. Rotten smells and blood on the walls. After a few minutes of snooping the inside, some phantoms took my friends, and then they pinned me to the wall and tore my limbs off.

...then, me and my friends woke up infront of the building, as if we never entered. So we got the hell out of there! O_O

I once was angry about school. The teachers were mean, and I didn't learn much. In fact, learning was a reward for being good at that school!
I got paper towels, shoved them down the sink, and left the room. Next thing you know, on the announcements, the teacher announced that they were taking paper towels out of that bathroom. That's right, they took paper towels out of the bathroom.
I then switched to toilet paper, and kept doing it until they caught me. Then they kept blaming everything on me.

Another one: In middle school, the language arts teacher made us do random romeo and juliet sketches. The sketches were so random, like Romeo and Juliet at Wild Mikes, where Tybalt was fighting over how hot the wings were.

The next one was even more random, with Romeo and Juliet at a Ice Cream Place. Mercutio, when he is dying, says "Curse A Plague Upon Both Houses....because I left the water running" for example.

In art class, we were bored. So I went on a music video site (since Youtube was blocked) and started playing Rick Astley: Never gonna give you up, and Pokemon Theme. Everyone was singing those songs a few days later, and the teacher got tired of hearing it.

One time in 7th grade, which just ended, a guy broke a window from a house near the school. His friend would give him 10 Quetzales ($1.25) if he threw an old lock at that house. He said no, but when he offered him 50 Quetzales ($6.25) he accepted. The teacher went out of the room and he threw it with all his might. he's strong, but he couldn't make it. He hit the window and got busted.

-still is working her way through page 2 xD-

well, i remember one time when i was in middle school, they had just made this new code system so they could make things go by faster without saying what was actually happening (so as to not alarm students or the intruders if there were any). Well, while i was in Art class in the Elem. wing, we had a code black (or was it blue?) so we thought it was a lock-down. we locked the door, turned off the lights, and hid close to my teachers desk in the back, but then we started hearing kids leaving. We pulled a couple into the room and stayed hidden. A few more mins go by and we had a group of panicked teachers find us. Turns out it wasn't a lock-down drill, but a FIRE drill xD

Had it been real and not a test, my teacher would've burned us all alive in a locked room next to the art supplies xD

LOL!
Another drill story: Once during a lockdown drill, the police had the dogs in for the drill. One of the dogs barked and they ripped open the locker, which had no drugs in it, but they thought they did. It scared the kids and they thought it there were drugs, and the rumor spread.

I also used to play a lot of fire drill pranks, such as acting like a zombie, fake screaming, and pretending to have a jam session with the beepuing.

Last edited:
I remembered this time in 5th grade that my class (which was awesome because like 80% of the students were in the same class last year) had a sub and we were taking a test. Then these two random people start burping and when the Teacher hands out the test she says (translation)" I do not want to hear a sound nor from the mouth or from the anus." in such a funny way that everyone in the class started cracking up.

In 8th grade we had "Career Day" and a horse trainer came in to talk about her job. I was chatting with her afterward and I noticed her name tag, which said her last name was "Dapple" or something like that. So I said to her, "Hey, you have an aptronym!" (an aptronym being a last name that describes your job, like an exterminator named Mr. Roach), and she started freaking out and clutching herself all over saying "WHERE?!!?!?" I looked calm on the outside, but in my head I lol'd. :p

That same school was the one where one of the teachers brought cows onto school grounds. I was petting the cows and then when I got home I said to my mom, "Hi Mom, guess what animal I touched today?" And she was like "A cow?" and I was like "Um... yeah, how did you know?" She's good at guessing games... sometimes...

(Also, said teacher had three earrings in one ear and four in the other, and when I asked her about that, she said she and one of her friends did that to match each other.)

In middle school, there was a grade-wide party and I brought some pizzas. Then I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I came back out, everyone finished the pizzas without even leaving me a slice!

My sophomore year of high school, a senior in my math class didn't get along well with the teacher. The teacher was an ass, but this kid in particular was hell-bent on torturing this guy. The one day we had a sub, he went through the room and glued random things to counters, walls, etc. It went on like that the entire term.

On the last day of class -- this kid's last day of high school -- the teacher kicked him out early on and told him to wait outside. When the class ended and the teacher went out to talk to the kid, the kid popped out of a garbage can and yelled "SURPRISE!"
--
The next year was the heyday of ridiculous subs. The first one we had (in my Spanish class) didn't speak a word of Spanish and was one month away from retiring, so he said he could do whatever we wanted because, "by the time they find out and I get paid, I'll be in Florida."

A few months later, a sub came in who spent entire classes talking about her past lives as a WWII survivor and medieval peasant and sang songs. She was fired before I ever got the opportunity to hear them. :(

I remember when we made a teacher go to the wrong room, he came up to me and some kids and said ' Wheres DT? ' Because I hate D.T we sent him the wrong way and I had him next, no D.T :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom