• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sciene helps prove the perfect women. And she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, even though so many people say Alba's one of the most beautiful women on earth, I don't think she's all that hot.

Strange how scientists actually studied that..

Way to do in the wizard...

This is tauroscrap. You can not scientifically define the perfect woman with the perfect balance of features. Impossible. Because attractiveness and appeal are based on opinions, which differ from person to person. Yeah, Alba is good looking, but she's not the most attractive girl I've ever met.

You've met her? Wow, jealous. Yeah I heard about something similar a few years ago, but I think that was done on a "perfect walk". Surprisingly Alba was perfect on that too.

Sorry, I should have said seen. You know what I meant.

Holy shit. She's ugly. What a horrible face-shape. |:

Please, nothing's perfect. I don't really see the big deal with ugly and beautiful, everyone's the same in my view...big, hairless, idiotic apes that need to learn to be responsible with the one habitable planet we have or just die off.

Note: I'm very critisizing, I speak my mind and there are very few people I would actually say are pretty. Those that I do, please know your one of the select few on this planet. She is not, which not only makes me wonder how she's the "prettiest woman on the planet" but if they even checked everyone that ISN'T a damn celebrity.

Please, nothing's perfect. I don't really see the big deal with ugly and beautiful, everyone's the same in my view*...**big, hairless, idiotic apes that need to learn to be responsible with the one habitable planet we have or just die off.

Note: I'm very critisizing, I speak my mind and ***there are very few people I would actually say are pretty. Those that I do, please know your one of the select few on this planet. She is not, which not only makes me wonder how she's the "prettiest woman on the planet" but if they even checked everyone that ISN'T a damn celebrity.

Do you even think about what you're going to type or is it just mindless nonsense...

Last edited:
Am I gay for not being attracted to her at all?

Or a rebel to science?

Alba? Really? Uhm ... I always thought she was just okay looking. I don't get it.
Not like it really matters what these scientists say; if you're a attracted to someone then who cares whether they have the golden ratio. Who funds these idiots?

If you sat there with a ruler and measured her face out you'd know ... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom