• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Reaction score
Sorry guys but I won't be giving any other Pokemon away, the rest shall be Wonder Traded. Those who I have pending trades with will still get their Pokemon :)

I'll try to open up shop again in a while, but for now I'll be focusing on sorting out the battle league that we've set up over at the Battle Center. Here's the link if you'd like to try it out: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f518/sign-up-battle-league-160174/#post5026302

Thanks a lot and happy holidays!
------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Kalos starters/Goomy with perfect Atk IV

id like a goomy, I have a Nidoran F with Hidden ability

Re: Kalos starters/Goomy with perfect Atk IV

I have the Kalos starters for trade if anyone wants them, if you would like to have it in an egg that can be arranged too.

I'm also working on breeding Goomy so I have a bunch of them to give away. They all have perfect Attack IV but natures are random.

I'll take anything, but some things I'm looking for are:
  • Abra
  • Magikarp
  • Nidoran F
  • Tyrunt
  • Spritzee
  • Horsea
  • Shuckle
  • Bonsly
  • Anything else to complete my Pokedex
  • Kanto starters
  • berries that weaken elemental attacks

I'm also looking for any female caught in a Premier Ball.

Thanks a lot and happy trading.

Can i get a goomy? Ill try to get you an abra, but i dont have one right now.

Re: Kalos starters/perfect Atk IV Goomy

I'd love a Goomy or a Chespin. I can get a Magikarp, and besides that I also have a Roseli Berry (weakens fairy attacks).

I'd love a Goomy or a Chespin. I can get a Magikarp, and besides that I also have a Roseli Berry (weakens fairy attacks).
Alright that sounds good, I've gotten my hands on a Bulletproof Chespin if you'd prefer that over Overgrow. If you have anything random you can throw in I'll add the Goomy as well.

id like a goomy, I have a Nidoran F with Hidden ability

Sorry I haven't been able to trade with you guys yet, I will be online in about 2 hours if you would still want to trade.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom