• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shinies/ 5 IV/ Legendaries for trade

thats weird its not showing anyway They are both from Unova

I would do the shiny tangrowth

Cool for pinsir right

Correct

when you want to trade ill add you right now

Added and getting on now

Then it's settled! Regice (from BW2)/Jirachi/Reshiram for KB shiny Rampardos/Ninjask/Joltik, right? I can stay on until ~2am BST (GMT+1).

On now and asking you to trade

Heh, ignore my PM - I suck stuff. Thanks a bunch for the trades, enjoy the shinies!

Clawitzer
Breloom
Geodude
Murkrow

Want a shiny Luvdisc? I just caught it while Thiefing Heart Scales. I'll trade it to you for any of the above shinies.

Clawitzer
Breloom
Geodude
Murkrow

Want a shiny Luvdisc? I just caught it while Thiefing Heart Scales. I'll trade it to you for any of the above shinies.

Is it Kalos? If so how about a Breloom?

If one of them has Technician, I'd love that one. Or else I'd like the Murkrow.

hey i Have a SHiny tangrowth and escaviler and I was wondering if you wanted those in return for your lugia and rayquaza

I'm very interested in your Keldeo.

Do you need any of the following? These are all shiny and Kalos-born.
Luvdisc
Goldeen
Octillery
Clauncher
Mime Jr.
Garden Vivillon (non-shiny, sorry)

Luvdisc
Goldeen
Octillery
Clauncher
Mime Jr.

Mime Jr? Anything you might be looking for the Garden?

Luvdisc
Goldeen
Octillery
Clauncher
Mime Jr.

If you want to trade my shiny Mime Jr. for your Keldeo, I'll throw in the Garden Vivillon for free. There's nothing I need in the dex aside from a few event legends.

Luvdisc
Goldeen
Octillery
Clauncher
Mime Jr.

If you want to trade my shiny Mime Jr. for your Keldeo, I'll throw in the Garden Vivillon for free. There's nothing I need in the dex aside from a few event legends.

That would be great, when are you free to trade?

Luvdisc
Goldeen
Octillery
Clauncher
Mime Jr.

That would be great, when are you free to trade?
Any time between 7:30am and 10:30pm GMT+1 is good for me. If we can arrange a time when we're both awake, that would be perfect.
IGN Cassandra, FC 2664 2094 1260 (also in sig)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom