• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

I re-worded it just now. it's been there all along

I'm headed in now, and can trade with you both

Looks like I'll be a bit busy for this week and the next, due to prelim exams. Sorry, but if you can just hold on to the Ditto until around after next week, that would be great, and I could schedule a pick-up for it then. If not, then I don't mind if you put the Ditto back in circulation. Didn't expect to be as busy as I am now.
I can hold it for you!

Thanks a bunch! I'll make sure to get it as quick as I can once all my duties are over.

This is for Ennife.

Why don't you do a limited time givaway of Rotom and Phoine?

@kavemank; I've sent you a VM :)

This is for Ennife.

Why don't you do a limited time givaway of Rotom and Phoine?
Haha, thanks :)
I might! I did a handful of Phione a week or two ago if people had a heart on their pokemon, I might do it again near the end of the month. I'll definitely add Rotom to the list!

Okay! Thanks!

Oh yeah, if you want, you can do Spiritomb instead of Phoine.

hooray, thanks again, I am going to try this Medusa method thing so maybe I can get some of my own shinies :)

Heya! Just so you know, in case your wifi problem resolves, I can trade untill 9:40 tomorrow. I'll be waking up at around seven ish to try to be at the coffee shop before 8. If you can't make it, still no big. ^^

Pokémon: Cyndaquil Chimchar Tepig
Shiny? [X] Yes, [ ] No
Nature: Neutral Natured: Serious Bashful Docile Hardy.
Ability: Doesnt matter
IVs: x/x/x/x/x/x i dont do IV or EV training so this is also not a big deal
Notes: Collecting the fire starters. i have Charmander and torchic already. the others have been tough. I would rng but i just cant get the hang of the whole thing.
Offer: I have a completed national dex and plenty of evolutionary items. i dont have any legit shinies other than charmander and torchic, but those are kinda needed for my fire starter shiny collection

PM me if you are able to help. i read over the prices and didnt see any specifics about shinies. i know everyone loves flawless pokemon but im not a person that does the iv and ev training at all so those arent huge concerns.. just trying to fill my joy of pokemon and shinies are the next step to that process. Thanks in advanced. hope we can get something going!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom