• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

Ennife

Reaction score
I'm jumping on the bandwagon and setting up my own giveaway thread. Soooo...

Shiny Monster Giveaway :p

Once or twice a week I'm going to RNG 6 copies (not clones) of a random *SHINY* Pokémon from the first 4 from any Generation to give away in this thread. Each monster will be level 1 and completely untrained (0 EVs). I've set up a Public Box (it's not really public, you can't download any of them) that you can visit to view the Stats of those that are still available- Including the misc non-shiny ones.

When I can trade: I prefer to make trade arrangements via Visitor or Private Messages, be on the lookout for one or go ahead and send one after you've posted. Thanks!

Current Shiny Pokémon

577-solosis.gif
Solosis
- Docile

→ → → Read those → → Rules
My Black FC is 0003 2921 9951

Suggestion?
If you'd like to Suggest the next (or a future) species: Put it in a post, or VM/PM me.

When/if I put up a species you've suggested, you'll get your own copy of it!

Current Suggestions:
◊ Seviper
◊ Duskull
◊ Clamperl
◊ Magnemite
◊ Shroomish
◊ Beldum
◊ Ralts
◊ Rotom
◊ Spiritomb
7/1: Suggestions for GEN 5 Pokémon will not be accepted

Nicknames?
Nicknames = Evolution Stones or Evolution Items (except Prism Scales) + Fodder monster to trade it on

Any GEN 5 Pokémon can usually be nicknamed on the spot. GEN 1-4 may have been transferred up so it may take me a few days to RNG a new nicknamed one for you. If a new one had to be done, the original will be placed back up for someone else after you've picked yours up.

Past Monsters:
#010 Weedle
#013 Caterpie
#029 Nidoran-F
#032 Nidoran-M
#058 Growlithe
#077 Ponyta
#092 Gastly
#123 Scyther
#300 Skitty
#320 Wailmer
#333 Swablu
#403 Shinx
#425 Drifloon
#447 Riolu
#451 Skorupi
  1. Be polite and follow all the Rules of the Global Trade Station
    • Everything offered in this thread is a result of RNG abuse
    • Nothing offered in this thread has been cloned
  2. Please only request 1 monster in your post*
    • Feel free to stop by to get another every 3 days
    • You may only receive 1 monster per species, even after waiting 3 days
  3. You MUST specify which Nature you would like (if you don't, I will NOT hold one for you)
    • Natures that are struck through, like this!, have been claimed and are waiting to be picked up
  4. I am subscribed to this thread, so there's no need to quote this post or mention me to get my attention (Please don't mention me)
  5. You have 2 weeks to pick up your Pokémon, after that I reserve the right to cancel the trade
  6. Finally, this is a Giveaway, you may give me anything in return
    • Items are always appreciated!

Misc Giveaway Stuff * These need to go, take as many as you want
Eventually they'll all have Pokérus

Arcanine lvl 59
Tangela x3 Careful, Docile, Hasty
Ditto Hardy (Japanese) 25/13/02/04/01/01
Riolu lvl 31
Darumaka PKRS lvl 15 "Firespirit" (can be renamed)
Archen Lax
Zorua x2 Naive, Rash

Q: Do you take Requests?
Don't forget to check out the Suggestions section first! You can find it to the left of the Rules, they might be more up your alley if you're looking for Freebies.

* I already assist Power of Aura with his shop. I encourage you to Check it out for Egg Moves and random Dex Fillers you may be in search of, he's got a complete Dex and does "Plain Bred" Pokémon for free! He also runs a weekly giveaway in his shop of Pokémon he turns out while breeding for requests. I don't do Egg Moves normally, so check him out for them!

To the answer part of the Q/A-
A: Yes, I do take requests. If you want to request a specific Shiny or something (Shiny or not) with specific IVs, I'd be happy to help. :)

Fill out the form below or provide the info you want, and PM it to me.
MAX: 3 Pokémon at a time.
Pokémon:
Shiny? [ ] Yes, [ ] No
Nature:
Ability:
Notes:
Offer:

Request "Prices":
"Prices" are pretty flexible if you chat with me about your offer. Don't forget to check what DW Females I need.

IV's
IV Request (non-Shiny) = 1st one free, next DW Female or Evolution Item
* Flawless/Near Flawless = (Shiny Pokémon) or (2 DW Females) or (Event)
* Flawless Shiny = (UT Shiny + 2 Evolution Items) or (UT Event) or (2 DW Females + Evolution Item)
+ Ability = Included
+ Gender = Included
+ Nature = Included

Shinies Flawless are listed in
Shiny with Nature preference = DW Female + Evolution Item
Shiny w/o Nature preference = 1st one free, next Evolution Item or DW Female
+ IVs = Included after 1st one (if not Flawless, one or two ↑ 30s are fine)
+ Ability = Included
+ Gender = Included

Q: Why do IV + Nature (+ SHINY) requests "cost" more?
A: The answer's pretty simple-- If you want specific IVs and a specific nature, it takes me longer to generate a valid seed. Just IVs or just a nature combined with any of the other stuff are fairly simple.

I will not level up or evolve a Pokémon for you, with the exception of trade-evolves.

Requests made in this thread will be ignored (as this is a Giveaway thread, not a shop thread), you must PM me.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Open" Trades:

◊ Kiyoshi - Docile Solosis
◊ jima - Japanese Ditto
◊ Taco - Eevee, Skarmory, Piplup, Quiet Wailmer
◊ dgreybob - Psyduck, Serious (Japanese) Zorua
Completed Trades:
Listed in Red have been canceled.
• Unwritten - Nidoran♀
• Duque - Skorupi
• jda95 - Nidoran♂
• Ebail - Nidoran♂
• Ace Trainer Samwise - Skorupi
• KantaMasta - Ponyta
• Gorfles - Nidoran♀
• mohawk1guy - Gastly
• Mintaka - Shinx
• Cosmos - Nidoran♂, Ponyta, Gastly, Wailmer
• Selihido - Growlithe
• Excavalier - Skitty, Growlithe
• jima - Skorupi, Gastly, Wailmer, Riolu, Caterpie
• dgraybob - Nidoran♂, Shinx, Gastly, Skitty, Riolu
• tzanakos - Weedle
• jokool - Impish Caterpie
• Spontaneous Combusken - Ponyta "Avamir", Skitty, Nidoran♀, Weedle
• Kiyoshi - Ponyta, Scyther, Caterpie
• ShinySeviper1 - Nidoran♂, Shinx, Ponyta, Scyther, Riolu, Swablu
• PenblooeR - Drifloon
• SebaMonster - Skitty, Wailmer, Riolu, Swablu
• Druscylla - Ponyta, Shinx, Scyther, Growlithe, Riolu, Caterpie, Swablu
• Venom - Wailmer, Scyther, Weedle, Swablu
• BlackWhite2!! - Riolu
• Joltik - Growlithe "Flare", Drifloon
• chraybags - Drifloon
• soupi - Swablu
◊ SkipTheYouth
◊ moojay103
◊ smaug85
• Riot - Skorupi
• GaGalicious - Solosis
• Shiny Shinx - Growlithe, Riolu, Drifloon, Solosis
• mwto - Gastly, Riolu, Caterpie, Drifloon, Solosis
• Taco - Shinx, Riolu, Weedle, misc giveaway
• kyrogre545 - misc giveaway
• kavemank - Weedle, Swablu, misc giveaway
• Power of Aura - Nidoran♀, Riolu, Weedle, Drifloon, Growlithe
• Dark Victini - Nidoran♀, Skorupi, Shinx "BlackGold", Skitty, Wailmer, Scyther, Growlithe, Solosis
• Chiplet - misc giveaway
• Chaos Dusknoir - misc giveaway
• a0161613 - Solosis

Last edited:
Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :p

Nidoran Female please! The naive one!

@ShinySeviper1 @chraybags @PlatinumMew @dgraybob Absolutely! I've marked them all as claimed. When would each of you be available to trade?

@Unwritten I've marked yours as claimed as well. When you get your DS charger, VM me and we can do this with the Elekid. ^^

hardy male Nidoran and hasty female nidoran please?
Sorry but you can only claim one or the other, not both. If the other is still here on Sunday (2 days from now), you can come claim it. Which one would you like?

Last edited:

I would like the jolly male if it's still around, but if not i would take what ever is available

it's cool that your doing this too!

I would like the jolly male if it's still around, but if not i would take what ever is available

it's cool that your doing this too!
Sorry, the Jolly one is claimed, the Docile and Hasty ones are still available! I have a few spare male Nidoran in my box that I didn't include, so if both get claimed before I hear back from you, you're welcome to one of them just in case. Thanks I'm enjoying it so far :)

Last edited:

Could I please have the timid male Nidoran?
I would love that
Would it be possible to give him a name?

Last edited:

@Cosmos For now I've marked the timid one as yours. There's a little bit about nicknames in the original post. To sum it up, I'd be happy to attempt to RNG one with the same nature to give it a custom nickname for you, in exchange for any evolution stone instead of a freebie. If you're interested- it might take a little time- but I'd need to know the nickname asap, exactly how you would like it to appear. ^^

THREAD UPDATE: I'm also about to add to more species. Anyone that has already claimed one would have to wait until tomorrow (Sunday) to stake a claim at the new batch. I'll probably add another one this weekend, because it's Memorial Day here in the US, but after that there will only be 1 or 2 each week. (unless I get really, really bored)

Great. Sorry for the holdup, I won't be able to trade until another 5 minutes, at least.

Alright. Thanks for telling me you might be late so promptly btw, I really appreciate it!

@dgraybob I can't seem to connect to you. Maybe we should both try leaving and re-entering?

Last edited:

I'd like the female naughty skorupi, if possible.

@Duque Consider her yours. I won't be free to trade until after about 4 EST. Are you available at any point after then?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom