• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

this is what i plan on offering:
offering
all starters
heatran 100
cressila
Darkrai
Gyardos
smorlax
kabuto
tentacruel pokerus
two shiny charizard 100
three lake spirits
latios
cressilla
three birds 100
rotom
ursaring 100
empoleon 100

WANT
shines
lv 100
starters lv 100
kingdra lv 100

Shop Name: Takoto's Bazaar of Pokémon

Shop Purpose: I can offer every basic-stage Pokémon, as well as some already evolved ones, and usually I can offer every Eeveelution at level 1/2. I can also offer a few legit shinies, as well as a few legit events, such as Pikachu Colored Pichu and the GAME-Shaymin, and as I can clone them, I can offer my event Pokémon in large numbers. I can also offer nearly all the legendary Pokémon.

There are a lot of Pokémon I can offer, and a lot that I want, so I though it would be easier to make a shop rather than keep on posting in the Wanted/Offering forums.

Thanks. When I make the thread, do I just put "Approved by Evkl" at the bottom and thats it, or do I have to link to the post of you approving it?

*doesn't want to make a mistake*

I would like to make a shop offering sprite recolours and splices in exchange for pokemon (much like luiie's shop but only for splices and recolours). I will also place some of my rare items and pokemn lists there for people to refer to when trading. Name: mudkip's special sprite shop

Last edited:
I'd like to either reopen my shop or start a new one altogether, I will be trading: the pokémon found here (and most likely others, I have caught a few new ones.)
I'd prefer it if it were just reopened but if I have to start a new one, that's fine too.

I stopped trading because I'd just lost my passion for pokémon but now, I've come back and I'm really hoping to start again.

I'll reopen and bump. Let me know if you want the thread to get a name-change that you can't do--I think you should be able to do it, but if you can't, drop me a VM or PM.

Just wondering. If I start a shop in the Artisans gallery can I ask for pokemon as payment for my sprite recolours and splices there or do I need a shop here? Also do the rules about closure of shops (no posts after 10 days etc.) apply in the Artisans Gallery or not? I couldn't find a rules list. Please approve my shop in either soon as I am eager to get started!!!
Thanks! :)

Hello there!

I would like to start a shop on here that I will call:
SirFink's Shop of Serenity

I have plenty of items that I would like to trade, as well as a few shiny pokemon and events.

Most of the items and pokemon can be found here.

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

Just wondering. If I start a shop in the Artisans gallery can I ask for pokemon as payment for my sprite recolours and splices there or do I need a shop here? Also do the rules about closure of shops (no posts after 10 days etc.) apply in the Artisans Gallery or not? I couldn't find a rules list. Please approve my shop in either soon as I am eager to get started!!!
Thanks! :)
I don't know about this, someone with better knowledge answer this.

Hello there!

I would like to start a shop on here that I will call:
SirFink's Shop of Serenity

I have plenty of items that I would like to trade, as well as a few shiny pokemon and events.

Most of the items and pokemon can be found here.

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)
You have a good number of items there. Approved, if you can assure you won't run out of stuff soon (that is, you can refill your offers list with more of the same or different items/Pokémon after you've traded many away).

I should be able to keep the stock up, my Frisk/Thief Banette is pretty handy. I can also swipe some stuff off of my Pearl cartridge as well (it's not included in that list). I will create my shop in a couple hours or so if that is ok.
Thanks a lot! :D

EDIT: Will make thread tomorrow, have to study/sleep now.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom