• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do signatures/banners/avis, but I'm fairly good at it and would like hone my skills. ^^

Is this all that's required to open a shop or do we need a confirmation of some sort?

Derier44, and I make animations, banners, avatars, can make things transparent, and a bunch more!

Im Super Seaking/King Corpse, and I can do a bunch of stuff with GIMP. Like banners, avatars, etc.

I am mewstone and I can do all kinds of things with sprites like splices, recolorings, mutants, pokeballs, eggs, a bit of pillowshade, and I can also make inverted color sprites.

Hi! I'm lkpkzbfangirl!I would like to create a sprite shop. I can do eggs, splices, pokeballs, and recolorings.

Last edited:
I'm Yellow/Crona and I can make banners and a few layered/gradient avatars using Photoshop CS5.

I'm Godo(-kun) in my shop, I will draw/sketch various stuff (Pokémon or not): The GDS.

I'm NintenNerd, and I'm reopening my shop with recolors, inverts, splices, Cookies, iPod, Cosplay, lineless, inferno and reverse inferno, re-colors, pillow shading, disguise, G/S/C revamps, and more to come.

hi, im re-opening my thread as well.. splices, recolors, cosplay... the works

im transfering my old tools from my old laptop to my new one.

i'm an illegible mess. i believe that i am pretty good at making banners and avatars in gimp. i can create all sorts of effects to make the banners really pop. i can also resize things for people.

I'm a Déjàvu , and I can do :

Scratch Art
Recolors
Splices
Revamps
Badges(like my avy)
Eggs
Berries
Balls

and much more ^^

my name is sexy-lollipops and I do signatures, avatars, splices, recolours, cosplays, group shots, just about everything :p

I'm TwilightBlade and I can make banners and icons using Photoshop CS5.

I'm blue Mew, a well known veteran and am reopening my shop under a different name :p my specialty is spriting, but I also do all kinds of graphics :3

hi i'm pokemaster8901 in my shop i can do multiple coutom sprites of pokemon (too many to list.) trainer recolors and coutom map areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom