• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any move tutor move be passed down via breeding? Or I guess which ones can/can't?

some can some can't

bulbapedia has a full list of egg moves for each pokemon dude if you look on the "via breeding" or w/e it's called bit & there's a move tutor move in there then it can be passed down

for example:

totodile can learn AncientPower via move tutor & through breeding so it can be taught & passed down

charmander can learn AncientPower via breeding but not via move tutor so it can be passed down but not taught

geodude can learn AncientPower via move tutor but not through breeding so it can be taught but not passed down

it varies for every pokemon dude - bulbapedia is pretty up to date with the details

If i send out 2 pokémon with pressure in a double battle, will the opponents pokémon lose 4 PP instead of 2 when they use an attack?

If i send out 2 pokémon with pressure in a double battle, will the opponents pokémon lose 4 PP instead of 2 when they use an attack?

I'm pretty sure it does, although my research seems to indicate that it's mitigated in some way.

What would happen if I had Ditto use Transform on a Zoroark that is morphed into, say... a Ponyta. What would happen, would my Ditto transform into the Ponyta-morphed Zoroark or would Ditto transform into Zoroark and then morph into the last pokemon in my party?

I'm not sure if this goes here, but I didn't think it deserved its own thread. I'm also assuming it's been discussed before.

Look at Viradian Forest in Pokémon RBYG.
Now look at it in Pokémon GSC.

It was apparently fixed in HG/SS but did we ever get an explanation? Was there a fire?

I'm not sure if this goes here, but I didn't think it deserved its own thread. I'm also assuming it's been discussed before.

Look at Viradian Forest in Pokémon RBYG.
Now look at it in Pokémon GSC.

It was apparently fixed in HG/SS but did we ever get an explanation? Was there a fire?

It got condensed so everything would fit on the cart.

If you knock out Snorlax in HGSS, will it come back after defeating the E4? Please only answer if you're absolutely sure. I know it applies to Legendaries but I'm not sure if it applies to Snorlax in particular.

Is there an EASIER way to catch Mesprit in Diamond without hacking? Because I'm getting fed up try to follow Mesprit around Sinnoh, all because of it's stupid and ridiculous version of "Hide and Seek".

Is there an EASIER way to catch Mesprit in Diamond without hacking? Because I'm getting fed up try to follow Mesprit around Sinnoh, all because of it's stupid and ridiculous version of "Hide and Seek".

No.

However, I recommend to keep on flying to Hearthome city, until mespririt shows up in a route directly connected to it.

(Hearthome's exits are all gated)

I haven't played HG/SS but Bulbapeida says it does respawn. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Snorlax#Game_locations I'm quite sure you can get Snorlax either way, by trading.

Erm. I probably should've looked there in the first place, lol. Thanks.

Try going back and forth between Jubilife and the 3 routes it leads to (not including the western one because it has a gatehouse). When it gets close enough, take a guess and walk to the route which it seems most likely Mespirit will advance to.

I always do like this:
Make sure you got your Marking Map (13) on your Pokétch. Go to any place where there is grass/water/cave close to a route/house. I usually switch between Sandgem Town and Route 219. Going back and forward until the monster "Mesprit" on the Marking Map is on Route 219, then I use surf and waiting for it to pop up. =) Be sure to use mean look or anything else so it can't escape you. :) And save when you start doing it. Good luck!

Okay, now I know how to make finding Mesprit easier, but now, what kind of Pokéball should I catch it with?

Okay, now I know how to make finding Mesprit easier, but now, what kind of Pokéball should I catch it with?

Well, I think you should try with Ultra Balls, or if you wait 'till night, try out with Dusk Balls.
:)
Also, I think Time Balls are good if your battle gets really long.

I hope that helps you :)

Well, I think you should try with Ultra Balls, or if you wait 'till night, try out with Dusk Balls.
:)
Also, I think Time Balls are good if your battle gets really long.

I hope that helps you :)

Problems, though:
I tried Ultra Balls, and, even though it's health was low, escaped. As for the Time Balls, well, Mesprit isn't even ATTACKING my Poké's.

As for the Dusk Balls. . . if I try it at night, my dad'll catch me and take away my DS for a trillion years.

Any other ball options?

Problems, though:
I tried Ultra Balls, and, even though it's health was low, escaped. As for the Time Balls, well, Mesprit isn't even ATTACKING my Poké's.

As for the Dusk Balls. . . if I try it at night, my dad'll catch me and take away my DS for a trillion years.

Any other ball options?

just change the time on your DS to night :/

Did they bring back the slots in Black and White version?

Nope.

LucarioGirl, you could always change the time and put it a few hours ahead. Dusk Balls are easily your best option. If not, just keep trying with the Ultra Balls and you'll get it eventually.

I agree.
Also, you should totally get his HP 'till 1... use a Pokémon that knows False Swipe for that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom