• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

my precious keldeo... is a hack, a part of me just died inside x

my precious keldeo... is a hack, a part of me just died inside x
worse than that; if you have Pokedex data for shiny Genesect, Keldeo, Meloetta, Reshiram or Zekrom, you can't access the Dream World. I found that out the hard way. Still, Pokegen managed to sort that out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a question: Why can Breloom learn Low Sweep but not Low Kick?

It probably does Low Sweep with its tail, not its feet. Its feet don't seem to be good for attacking.

Well in gen III it can learn Mega Kick and it's body is somewhat based on a kangaroo so i dont think it's feet are very poor for attacking.

It probably does Low Sweep with its tail, not its feet. Its feet don't seem to be good for attacking.

Well in gen III it can learn Mega Kick and it's body is somewhat based on a kangaroo so i dont think it's feet are very poor for attacking.

It likely does Mega Kick by jumping into the air towards the target and using the momentum to deliver a powerful blow. However, I've noticed it's feet are rather short so it's possible they aren't long enough to do a low kick from the ground with enough power.

If this has been answered already, I apologise.
Do the Easy/Challenge Mode keys work for ALL trainer battles? Trainer. Gym. Elite 4. Champion. PWT?

I don't think they affect the PWT, but they affect all the other battles you mentioned.

Drat! Oh well, next Q:
Is it possible to get both Black Kyurem and White Kyurem on the same game (via trading of course)?

I have another question can pokemon from BW1 be traded to BW2 without having to trade back i have alot of pokemon in Black that i want to move to my White 2 but i don't have enough pokes in it to exchange for them?

I have another question can pokemon from BW1 be traded to BW2 without having to trade back i have alot of pokemon in Black that i want to move to my White 2 but i don't have enough pokes in it to exchange for them?
No you trade between the two games like a normal Pokemon trade. There isnt a one way transfer system between BW and BW2.

I'm in W2 in Castelia talking to Aminita to get a free Eevee. I keep soft reseting to try and get a female, but all i get are males. Are these free pokemon set genders, or am i just unlucky? I know it's wiki page says it's gender ratio favors males.

Last edited:

I'm in W2 in Castelia talking to Aminita to get a free Eevee. I keep soft reseting to try and get a female, but all i get are males. Are these free pokemon set genders, or am i just unlucky?
I believe that Eevee is set to be male only.

I'm pretty sure that's impossible. But catching patrats doesn't take too long anyway assuming you're using two DS systems for trading.

This is weird, but in Black 2 on Route 4 Pokemon Breeder Irene keeps challenging me to a battle everytime I leave the screen. Has this been happening to anyone else?

This is weird, but in Black 2 on Route 4 Pokemon Breeder Irene keeps challenging me to a battle everytime I leave the screen. Has this been happening to anyone else?
Yes, I think that's supposed to happen. I think that you're meant to battle them every time you pass by them, which is kind of annoying.

According to the strategy guide, several breeders on numerous routes will do that. It is intentional and is a good way to level up your team.

How do I call Yancey. I already returned the dropped item to her, and then called her once on my own Xtransceiver, but then her name disappeared from my call list. How do i call her again.

Blitzle not effected by Ground Moves?

Hello!

I am currently grinding the Battle Subway so I an get enough points for a choice scarf. I was doing the double battle train and I came across a fellow with a blitzle. My immediate reaction was to use Earthquake (my second pokemon had levitate so it didn't matter) and it said that "The foes Blitzle wasn't effected"

Is my game glitched? Please help

Thanks
Charraze

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom