• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might seem like an odd request, but does anybody know of an e-mail address that I can use to conact Game Freak?

I tried deciphering their webpage (I clicked on a few things), but to no avail.

This might seem like an odd request, but does anybody know of an e-mail address that I can use to conact Game Freak?

I tried deciphering their webpage (I clicked on a few things), but to no avail.

sorry, I don't know. They probably won't reply too. Why do you want their adress anyway?

Well, I know it's a very silly reason, and they might not reply, but it's worked for me before..

I wanted to ask them for a couple of their business cards. They're awesome.

meisi02_l.jpg

Q:

I have a PAL Version of Platinum.
If I have a Ditto from the NTSC version of Diamond, would the Masuda Method still work?

Q:

I have a PAL Version of Platinum.
If I have a Ditto from the NTSC version of Diamond, would the Masuda Method still work?

It depends, is your PAL Pokemon Platinum in English? If so, it won't work because both games are in English.

It depends, is your PAL Pokemon Platinum in English? If so, it won't work because both games are in English.

Yes, my Platinum is English.
I guess I'll have to look on the GTS for a Japanese Ditto (or some other language) then.

@ssmit132 - No,unfortunately when you hatch and egg and its a shiny it does not do the shiny animation. If something that would be hard to tell if its shiny or not (pichu, phanpy, etc.) you may have to check the summary screen. Fortunately I've never had this problem, I always check the summary screen for nature, characteristic, ability etc, and the only shinies I've got this are obvious ones (or RNG'ed)

When EV training a pokemon, when its EVs are full (can't gain EVs anymore) and its not lv100, can you then just battle with any pokemon to get to lv100 without doing anything to EVs? Or do you have to continue EV training even though EVs are full

When EV training a pokemon, when its EVs are full (can't gain EVs anymore) and its not lv100, can you then just battle with any pokemon to get to lv100 without doing anything to EVs? Or do you have to continue EV training even though EVs are full

The way I hear it, once EV's are full, all you get is just the general growths after that. So yeah, just fight anything to get to 100.

Why is it that sometimes when I'm in the GTS, even though I have the requested pokemon with the requested gender, I still can't trade?

Also, how is it that when I sometimes look up a certain type of pokemon in the GTS, another pokemon sometimes shows up? I've noticed that what they're searching for is often the type it shows up as. Are these hacked?

Why is it that sometimes when I'm in the GTS, even though I have the requested pokemon with the requested gender, I still can't trade?

Also, how is it that when I sometimes look up a certain type of pokemon in the GTS, another pokemon sometimes shows up? I've noticed that what they're searching for is often the type it shows up as. Are these hacked?

Level requirement. Unfortunately (I think) the game has to be a dick and not tell you what the person's requested level is.

Of course not! XD

No, they are kept regardless.

You like being wrong, don't you? ;D
As someone else said, if you're not on a Wi-Fi battle or the Battle Frontier, it'll disappear into a puff of smoke.

You like being wrong, don't you? ;D
As someone else said, if you're not on a Wi-Fi battle or the Battle Frontier, it'll disappear into a puff of smoke.

If I do I don't mean to! XD

Feeling very spoofed right now...

asdfghjkl;
I must've screwed up somewhere then because I don't have my Focus Sash anymore even though I don't remember using it outside of Wi-Fi/Battle Frontier.

Thanks though, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom