• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Maxsoft, the official distributor of Nintendo products in Pokémon in Singapore, has announced the wireless distribution of an event Pikachu to local players of the Black and White Versions (both English and Japanese). The distribution will run from May 11 to 20, and will mark the first time an event Pokémon is distributed in Singapore.

Read more on Bulbanews

This Wi-Fi distribution has me thinking: Is Signapore becoming less corrupted than it once was?

Wifi event = less corrupt

Well now we have a legit light ball.

Well at least now people who couldn't get their hands on the Japanese Singing Pikachu's Light Ball have another shot :) good for them!

I am happy for Singapore, because at least they have a Pokemon event there, unlike Malaysia.

That's it for now.

This Wi-Fi distribution has me thinking: Is Signapore becoming less corrupted than it once was?
What? That has nothing to do with this topic.

Also, it isn't a Wi-Fi event.

I thought it has something to do with the topic? The fact that Signapore is having a Pokemon distribution for the first time not only helps players from that country get a Light Ball Pikachu, but it may also show a sign that the country isn't as corrupted as it use to be.

What? That has nothing to do with this topic.

Also, it isn't a Wi-Fi event.

I thought it has something to do with the topic? The fact that Signapore is having a Pokemon distribution for the first time not only helps players from that country get a Light Ball Pikachu, but it may also show a sign that the country isn't as corrupted as it use to be.

What does having a event have to do with the corruption in the administration of a country? Doesn't make any sense to me.

btw, will this be the first time that light ball Pikachu is released in gen 5?

Edit: ok this is not first time.derp.

This event has nothing to do with your perception of Singapore's politics. Since apparently I wasn't clear enough last time, let me restate it.

Politics are off-topic. Mention them again and there'll be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom