• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And XY's Rocket/COTD fillers weren't anymore boring?

At least the premise here is somewhat original unlike a lot of XY's "fillers".

Ep six of XY was a gym battle tho. SM shouldn't have this type of episodes so early.

TR appears here anyways.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

The mall Ash and Sophocles were shopping at suddenly experienced a blackout, and everyone got separated from their Pokémon! And then trouble strikes for Pikachu and the others when Team Rocket appears before them?!

Ash and the others decide to watch Kukui's house for him. Ash tries making lunch, but messes up, leading to a completely empty fridge! The group heads to the shopping mall to fix that problem, and after they run into Sophocles and Togedemaru there, they decide to make their round through the mall together with them. But suddenly the mall experiences a blackout, and on top of that, Ash and Sophocles end up separated from Pikachu and the others!

I appreciate them having episodes focusing on the individual traveling companions, because they do need focus since there are so many of them, but do the writers really have to use these dull and generic plots that reek of Da! and mid-Johto garbage fillers for that?

Not every episode would be a capture/evolution/egg hatching episode. Still be an ok episode.

So I guess the blackout is due to the TRio and not the Poke-Juggalos?

I hope there's an arcade at the mall and they play video games. I miss mall arcades.

Preview
- Togedemaru rolls along the ground and knocks Ash over.
- Ash and Pikachu eat some disgusting food.
- Ash and Sophocles are separated from Pikachu and Togedemaru.
- Togedemaru tries to jump to reach something, but can't jump high enough.
- Ash and Sophocles are annoyed at each other.
- Ash runs to Pikachu who is hanging on the outsidw window ledge of a building.
- Ash and Sophocles are trying to get to Pikachu and Togedemaru, who are on the other side of a warehouse door.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zVA2yocieQ

It's gonna be a good one, I can tell by the dog-food Satoshi is eating.

Good to see that Ash is arguing with a companion.

Good to see that Ash is arguing with a companion.
He haven't done this in a long time. XD I think the last time Ash argued with a companion is with Iris during BW.

Was that an argument though? I'm not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom