• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM007: The Vagabond in the Market, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dramatic preview commentary from Team Rocket, hahaha.

Alolan Persian gets a lot of hate but I think it's hilarious, looking forward to seeing it.

The only reason i can see ash with litten is if it becomes an incineroar.

The only reason i can see ash with litten is if it becomes an incineroar.
Most of his fire Pokemon were guaranteed a final evolution (Charizard, Infernape and Talonflame) or at least one evolution (Quilava and Pignite) so hopefully if he does catch Litten it will evolve all the way to Incineroar

Going by Incineroar's leaked concept art, I think we're going to see that Litten fully evolved. It does show Ash, Pikachu, and Mallow along with Incineroar.

Wasn't that game concept art? And even if it's anime, I doubt that Litten will be evolving that quickly. Seems to be more like showing what Incineroar can do with its belt and Mallow happens to be the cook to demonstrate a kettle pot.

It's nice to see that Litten, the best starter in Gen 7(in my opinion) is going to Ash. I hope that it fully evolves into Incineroar and becomes Ash's SM powerhouse.

Wasn't that game concept art? And even if it's anime, I doubt that Litten will be evolving that quickly. Seems to be more like showing what Incineroar can do with its belt and Mallow happens to be the cook to demonstrate a kettle pot.
Litten will probably take as long as most starters who reach their third stage take. Even if it is game concept, I think its really worth noting the presence of Ash, Pikachu, and Mallow.

Litten will probably take as long as most starters who reach their third stage take. Even if it is game concept, I think its really worth noting the presence of Ash, Pikachu, and Mallow.

Oh I believe it is indeed worth noting. I just happen to come to a different conclusion of what this concept art implies (Ash could be in the games).

Regardless, I doubt that this scene would mean much in the anime given that Mallow doesn't have a Popplio while Lana does and yet it is seen in the concept art without Lana. This is very likely a hypothetical scenario showcasing how Incineroar's fire belt can be used as a stove. Which explains why it's Mallow and not Lana being showcased here since she is the cook in the games and anime.

You've been saying that since May. Don't you think it's time to give it up?

Heh. Why do you think it I had it crossed? But suffice to say, it does not change my belief that this concept art is from the games themselves. The rest is tongue in cheek :p.

And really, that's not a persuasive argument for anyone to give up anything.

Regardless, I doubt we'll see Litten evolving anytime soon.

I don't see what is that weird about Game Freak drawing concept art for the anime. They do need to consider how marketable Pokemon can be adapted in other media.

Whether or not Litten evolves all the way isn't up to Game Freak or any concept art, though.

Litten surely has a lot of personality and probably a strong backstory like Greninja.

Masayuki Fujita is one on the animation directors. The last time he was in that position was during the Orange Islands saga! That's a huge gap!

It's cute that Ash and Litten are sleeping together! X3

Is it me or is the animation super stiff? I thought the point of the new art style was to get more fluid animation but here it looks like the older animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom