• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM043: Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the next episode going to be revealed? I want to see Jigglypuff again, and I'm hoping that Lillie will catch it.

Here's a thought...

What if they go to Johto for a few episodes because of GS being on the Virtual Console?o_O

Mind you, I'm most likely wrong (as usual), and we got back to Alola.

My guess is when they need a boost in merchandise sales they'll head to another region again.

After seeing Misty's psyduck in action will definitely be the greatest episode. But I still have a feeling there may not be a cast list for the next episode today because, y'know, there might be a one week break after that episode and the next one will be in the next two weeks. But the preview for the next episode will be shown, of course.

It's gonna be a little weird not having a character & voice-actor list today.

Please let Jessie and James go see their older Pokemon while they're there. Assuming we'll se them at the HQ. I want to see Carnivine and Mime Jr. smoother James with joy and affection. Seviper and Yanmega has to be glad to see Jessie too. Inkay and Gourgeist would be there too, but it's not like I really miss them. They had personality, but they were not interesting, sadly.

I don't think we'll see their Pokemon at HQ. Since they're mostly showing Kanto Pokemon, it would be nice if Jessie and James could maybe see Arbok and Weezing. It might be a long shot for us to see that, but they could see them as they walk past some place in Kanto, maybe they see how they're doing from behind some bushes, so that they're Pokemon don't become to sad at the though of finally seeing them again. Or maybe they could at least mention them.

I don't think we'll see their Pokemon at HQ. Since they're mostly showing Kanto Pokemon, it would be nice if Jessie and James could maybe see Arbok and Weezing. It might be a long shot for us to see that, but they could see them as they walk past some place in Kanto, maybe they see how they're doing from behind some bushes, so that they're Pokemon don't become to sad at the though of finally seeing them again. Or maybe they could at least mention them.
Arbok and Weezing are in Hoenn so I really doubt they're coming back.

I'm hoping however that we get to see some of TR's Pokemon in the HQ. Seeing Mime Jr. and maybe Seviper is all I ask for.

Arbok and Weezing are in Hoenn so I really doubt they're coming back.

I'm hoping however that we get to see some of TR's Pokemon in the HQ. Seeing Mime Jr. and maybe Seviper is all I ask for.
Yeah, but who knows what they've done afterwards. They could always stowaway on vehicles if they want to escape from more poachers. But as long as they at least remember them, I'm happy. I bet no one expect to see Squirtle, so despite it not being likely, it could be a possibility.

New preview:
- More scenes from Misty vs Ash and Brock vs Kiawe battles
- Steenee attacks with a move that looks to be Magical Leaf

( Steenee is definitely battlig Psyduck and Misty and since Popplio is there too I guess Misty is using another Pokemon alongside Psyduck)

View: https://youtu.be/o65FM0w2q9Q

It's just facing Popplio and Steenee, if it was just Popplio I might think it a half competent battler but with Popplio having Steenee as dead weight added to it it doesn't prove anything.

Steenee is actually battling, and more than a 'dead weight'. It used Magical leaf on Psyduck, which is an attack strong on it. Psyduck being able to hold its own vs a type advantaged 'mon (without a bicycle slammed on its head...yet) is definitely better than what we've seen of its battle quality before.

New preview:
- More scenes from Misty vs Ash and Brock vs Kiawe battles
- Steenee attacks with a move that looks to be Magical Leaf

( Steenee is definitely battlig Psyduck and Misty and since Popplio is there too I guess Misty is using another Pokemon alongside Psyduck)

View: https://youtu.be/o65FM0w2q9Q

That's from Oha Suta. I'm so sick of Youtubers labelling previews by numbers and not by where they air.

It's just facing Popplio and Steenee, if it was just Popplio I might think it a half competent battler but with Popplio having Steenee as dead weight added to it it doesn't prove anything.
Just because Steenee hasn't battled often, it doesn't mean it's a bad battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom