• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM078: Ultra Beast Clash! The Great Crackling Rumble Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it doesn't say that there is only two Ultra Beasts, as you claimed before.

But it doesn't say that there is only two Ultra Beasts, as you claimed before.
@martianmister
Because, I thought the earlier translation that two Ultra Beast will appear. Nevertheless, my mistaken. Let's get hype for this episode in June. Wondering what will it cause havoc in Melemele or isn't just only wanted to perform a show of itself for everyone for attention? We will never know.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the official one. But I can tell that, the Ultra Beasts could be Blacephalon since it signature move is Mind Blown does look like firework.
[/USER]

My first thought when reading that was Xurkitree. Maybe that will be the second one?

My first thought when reading that was Xurkitree. Maybe that will be the second one?
@JFrombaugh
If Xurkitree appears. It needed a place to recharge it own energy. Which mostly always stay in on ground and never wandering anywhere as seen in Ultra plant unless I'm wrong.

That will be occurred somewhere in the future episode after this. However, if it does appear. I wanted it to be surronding with electricity that is so strong that may even burn the ground at the floor. Something like the terminator movie after T-800 make the entrance. Don't you think is a good idea?

Does Blacephalon signature move remind a lot from this?

VA List and summaries
The Ultra Beasts Zugadoon and Denjyumoku have appeared! A flashy battle breaks out as a result?! What kind of operation do Satoshi and the others run in order to Ultra Get them?

Summary:
The Ultra Beast Zugadoon has appeared, and the Ultra Guardians immediately spring into action. However, when they arrive at their destination, what they find there is a different Ultra Beast, Denjyumoku. Zugadoon then shows up as well, and the two start battling. Zugadoon shoots out fireworks with a boom, and Denjyumoku lets off sparks to get rid of them with a crackle! What kind of operation do Satoshi and the others run in order to Ultra Get this duo during their flashy battle?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Shinichiro Miki: Gablias
Yuji Ueda: Flygon
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Nice to have voice actors for the ride pokemon

The Ultra Beasts Zugadoon and Denjyumoku have appeared! A flashy battle breaks out as a result?! What kind of operation do Satoshi and the others run in order to Ultra Get them?

Summary:
The Ultra Beast Zugadoon has appeared, and the Ultra Guardians immediately spring into action. However, when they arrive at their destination, what they find there is a different Ultra Beast, Denjyumoku. Zugadoon then shows up as well, and the two start battling. Zugadoon shoots out fireworks with a boom, and Denjyumoku lets off sparks to get rid of them with a crackle! What kind of operation do Satoshi and the others run in order to Ultra Get this duo during their flashy battle?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Shinichiro Miki: Gablias
Yuji Ueda: Flygon
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Nice to have voice actors for the ride pokemon
Blacephalon VS Xurkitree... Looks like Team Rocket Trio will not appear in this episode so this would be the first Ultra Guardian episode without them around.

Given how little they contribute to Ultra Guardian plots, its better that way
Right. Wicke will appear here, that's for sure. She and Steenee share the same voice. Let's see what Operation will ash come out with catching both Blacephalon and Xurkitree.

@martianmister
According to the translation here is the preview of this episode from other sites:

Satoshi who came to meleele fireworks festival.
There, by chance, we see fireworks that are not found in the program.
The next day, when Satoshi was doing that story,
Ultra Guardians are ordered to dispatch urgent.
Apparently it seems that it will be related to fireworks of Nazo ...
Disappointment

I don't know if this is the official one. But I can tell that, the Ultra Beasts could be Blacephalon since it signature move is Mind Blown does look like firework.

Edit: Here is the site of the summary in Kanji.

ポケットモンスターサン&ムーン「激突ウルトラビースト!ドンドンバチバチ大作戦!!」実況スレ:ポケモンBBS

Sounds like Blacephalon - I wonder if we will also get to see Stakataka?

@martianmister
According to the translation here is the preview of this episode from other sites:

Satoshi who came to meleele fireworks festival.
There, by chance, we see fireworks that are not found in the program.
The next day, when Satoshi was doing that story,
Ultra Guardians are ordered to dispatch urgent.
Apparently it seems that it will be related to fireworks of Nazo ...
Disappointment

Edit: Here is the site of the summary in Kanji.

ポケットモンスターサン&ムーン「激突ウルトラビースト!ドンドンバチバチ大作戦!!」実況スレ:ポケモンBBS

The other one is Xurkitree.
@FinnishPokéFan92 @BigDocFan @IncineROAR
I take back my words, again. See! My words have comes true once more to show I was right all along. Now, I wondering if Sophocles Charjabug going to evolve into Vikavolt during the battle with the angry wires? But, I can tell that we will probably going to see two action movie references from Arnold Schwarzenegger. Terminator & Total Recall.

Blacephalon v. Xurkitree

Two Ultra Beasts take their war to Earth.

Grab the popcorn. This could be fun.
@Macsen
This will be fun to see them fighting in Blush Mountain as Xurkitree can't wondering anywhere except near the electrical structure. Which I will say mostly it will appear somewhere in Ula Ula after Blacephalon made itself arrive.​

never seen those two pokemon before especially blacephalon's voice

Someone probably going to used that as a thumbnail for his profile.

Also to the preview. See I was right once more, where it scary to see Blacephalon throwing it head to make firework. Which everyone will freak out without it head.

Actually the move that you were talking about is Mind Blown.

My predictions for Pokedex entry for Blacephalon and Xurkitree

Xurkitree, the Glowing Pokémon! An Electric type.
Blacephalon, the Fireworks Pokémon! A Fire and Ghost type.

Actually the move that you were talking about is Mind Blown.
@BraixenFennekin
I know, right. But it is also pretty dark in the anime world to see something like that. It is pretty scary.

Don't you think is a callback from action movie of Arnold in disguised as Fat lady that try to get past the security, before blow his cover and then later on, using it android head as a explosive device in a fashion for distraction.

In other words:
Get ready for a surprise!

Speaking of that, do you think Xurxitree coming out from the wormhole going to be like the Terminator movie. Where T-800 arrival? Because, it so full of electricity. Might I guess it use it energy to cross through the dimensional and finally arrive in Alola. It need something to be recharge. So, my guess location will be Blush Mountain. It can't be Vast Poni Canyon since it don't have a power plant there. If that ever make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom