• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM078: Ultra Beast Clash! The Great Crackling Rumble Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BraixenFennekin
I know, right. But it is also pretty dark in the anime world to see something like that. It is pretty scary.

Don't you think is a callback from action movie of Arnold in disguised as Fat lady that try to get past the security, before blow his cover and then later on, using it android head as a explosive device in a fashion for distraction.

In other words:
Get ready for a surprise!

Speaking of that, do you think Xurxitree coming out from the wormhole going to be like the Terminator movie. Where T-800 arrival? Because, it so full of electricity. Might I guess it use it energy to cross through the dimensional and finally arrive in Alola. It need something to be recharge. So, my guess location will be Blush Mountain. It can't be Vast Poni Canyon since it don't have a power plant there. If that ever make sense.
And do you think Sophocles' Charjabug might evolve here? Vikavolt needs to make its appearance in the anime.

It's Pennywise, the Dancing Clown Pokemon!

"Today, on PokeRangers..."
@SammyW27
And he is doing the Total Recall 1990 scene of throwing it head to explode after error stating two week repeatly

While Xurxitree travelling back from the past within the electric sphere to Alola in 1984 Terminator style.

Finally, an episode that takes place at night...Oh, wait, it's just for an scene. *facepalm* But the animation is cool and the backgrounds are creative, so I'm not complaining. And is Blacephalon's head rendered in CGI? I got Applimonsters flashbacks from that.

Flygon attacking?
Nice to see that the ride Pokémon are doing things other than flying around.
@PkmnTrainerV
Well, we already saw of the ride Pokémon had done it during in Episode 69. Where they creating a barrier to prevent Celesteela disaster blast off to go back to it home ever since after spending 200 years in Alola. As for Xurkitree, I can tell it will definitely defeat Blacephalon due the highly advantage of Special Magnetic field to boost it power beyond you can ever imagine.

If the writer wasn't allow Sophocles Charjabug to deal with the angry wires during in this madness. This episode will become another wasted opportunity of letting his bug to evolve as we have not see pokémon evolution for the last 24 episode ever since after Ash's Torracat. Episode 71 didn't court. By the way.

And do you think Sophocles' Charjabug might evolve here? Vikavolt needs to make its appearance in the anime.
I'd rather Charjabug have an actual episode related to either it or Sophocles before it evolves. Plus considering it doesn't seem to be featured in either the VC list or the previews makes the chances slim.

I'd rather Charjabug have an actual episode related to either it or Sophocles before it evolves. Plus considering it doesn't seem to be featured in either the VC list or the previews makes the chances slim.
@SonansuMan
And so far. We only had ONE episode focus on his bug pokèmon and that is way back last year during the racing competition of episode 41. Before, they heading to Ash's home region to meet Misty & Brock for the special 20th anniversary special classtrip. Afterwards, it was all Lillie focusing Arc and never have enough time for other character develop. What a shame.

And now they're doing Sentai posing. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to that yet here it is. I really hate how much of a joke the anime has turned the task of hunting down the Ultra Beasts into by not taking any of it remotely seriously.
If Charabug evolves here I would be satisfied with it. It would be logical

If Charabug evolves here I would be satisfied with it. It would be logical
@KenzeyEevee
I wish it can happen. However, like I say before, Sophocles is not like the one that always like to battle same goes with Mallow, Lana and Lillie. If Charabug REALLY evolve. Oh man, it will be one of the greatest episode EVER. Which also the turning point for Xurkitree right after it had defeat Blacephalon and will probably ready to lose as Vikavolt ready to stop the angry wires by cutting into bit by bit. As in my theory, Sophocles will do whatever it takes to resolve the crisis. That he definitely don't want to spend the entire life in total darkness after that angry wires had absorb the whole electricity to turn the whole region into blackout.

That will be my speculation for this episode.

And now they're doing Sentai posing. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to that yet here it is. I really hate how much of a joke the anime has turned the task of hunting down the Ultra Beasts into by not taking any of it remotely seriously.

A Sentai team has to pose. It's unavoidable.

And Nihilego was taken seriously, and Buzzwole was accurate to how it's depicited in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom