• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla sighed heavily and looked through the train, trying to find an empty cabin, but most of them were already filling up.
Dang. She didn't feel like socializing right now.
Sighing, she entered a cabin with only one other person in it. A guy, who was kinda cute.
"Hey there, hot stuff." She chuckled and winked, sitting down in the seat across from him and taking another sip of her millkshake.
"Charmander..." Kayla's Charmander facepalmed.

Jamie looked up as the door slid open and a girl walked in. "Hey there, hot stuff." She said. Jamie looked around wondering if she was talking to someone else in the cabin, but then he remembered he was the only one. "Hey there, the name is Jamie, and you?" Jamie said to the girl. Behind her was a small fire type Pokemon with a flame ignited on the back.

"Kayla," Kayla said and smirked. "So, Jamie...tell me, do you like trouble?"
"Charmanderrrr!" Kayla's Charmander pulled at the edge of her uncool Snowpoint robe.
"What?" she asked him. "Are you hungry again? Here." she gave Charmander an Oran berry.

"Chao's the name, Teaching's my game, now let's get on the train!"

"Yes sir!" Mila yelped... then it occurred to her...

"Um... you didn't happen to see a Snorunt around here did you?" she asked hopefully

"Kayla," Kayla said and smirked. "So, Jamie...tell me, do you like trouble?"

Jamie paused as she fed her Charmander, who was sitting behind her.

"Umm, I guess I do..." Jamie replied to Kayla.

"Okay, good." Kayla smirked. "We'll get along just fine, then...what house are you in?"
Kayla had gotten into Uxie Yellow, for reasons beyond her comprehension. All of her sisters could have gotten into that house, but her? Totally unfitting. She wasn't much of the "creative and intelligent" type.

"Uh... right... thanks...!" Mila muttered, before frantically scanning for her wayward pokemon,before making sure her togepi was still there, which it was. Why, of all the days, did she have to pick this day to be difficult?!

Erizu boarded the train even though it wasn't moving. She went and found two seats and sat on the one closest to the window. She decided she would leave the seat empty for someone else in case there wasn't enough space but if no one sta there when the train had left she would let her pokemon sit there. She put her guitar, in its case on the floor beside her and gazed out at the brick wall out the window.

"Uh huh. I'm Mesprit Red." Ales said, glancing over his acceptance letter. Who could have guessed Ales would be sorted to Mesprit Red? Mesprit Red values courage, bravery, chivalry and stuff. The red haired boy wasn't aware that he had all this traits until he got sorted to Mesprit Red.

"Thank you for your time, the maintenance is over, and the train will move soon. Please board the Snowpoint Express soon, since the train will leave in few minutes. Thank you." The man announced through his Megaphone.

"Whoops! The train gonna leave soon." Ales muttered "let's find an empty compartment."
Viselc and Sierra rose up from their seat, following Ales into the train. "Yo, Adasia, let's go."

----

Adrian sighed. Another year at Snowpoint Academy.
Sure, he enjoy teaching at the grand castle, but he would rather kick back and lay in his bed all day long.
He opened a bean paste lollipop and put it in his mouth as he walked to a compartment with a girl on it. The Dueling teacher saw a guitar on the floor, and grinned. He sat across the girl. "Hello, spring chicken. Mind if I join you?"

Chao borded the train, wondering where the students would be. He would like to get to know them.

"Hm? Oh right, sorry." Adasia replied as if he were deep in thought. He started off toward the train with Charmander and Elekid close behind. He walked through and chose a seat right in the middle and sat down, waiting for the train to start.

Chao walked into a the same room as Adasia and sat next to him. "Hi!"

Erizu put her POkemon in their Pokeballs after they started bouncing up and down on the seats in front of them. "That's what you get for misbehaving," SHe whispered to them. She then folded her arms and continued to look out the window at the brick wall outside.

Sain finally got up and boarded the train. He was quite comfortable in his bench so he took a while do his hair was. He sat in a sit close but not very close to two girls and teacher. "They seem like int interesting enough people, but I better not approach them to early. Don't want look like a dork or some Casanova wannabe" he thought. He pulled out some comics and a hair brush. He brush his green locks. "Great my hair is so tangled that I wont be able to do much else. Lame"

Ah~ this girl is so deep in thought. Adrian thought. He leaned back on his chair, still licking his lollipop.
The dueling teacher noticed another student sat in the compartment. "Hello, new student."

Ales sat in a compartment, with a girl and a boy with a miltank.
Ales sat next to the girl, and leaned on his chair, the song 'Deer in Headlights' booming in his purple headphones as he sat.

Since everyone is now at the train, the train began to move slowly, but get faster by every inch.

Fae tapped her foot, already incredibly bored. Layla sensed Fae's irritation, and pointed outside of the compartment, in the hall. "You want me to take a walk?" The normal type nodded. Fae smiled and rubbed Layla's head. "All right, then." She once again stood up, holding Layla in her arms. Rick had fallen asleep on the seat, so she decided to leave him there. Walking out into the hall, she stretched, and glanced in both directions. Picking a path, she headed forward, glad to at least not be sitting around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom