• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver?

I'd like to name him Giovanni Jr., but that wouldn't fit. So honestly, I don't know.

I would like to name him "Sean Paul DeWitt Minestrone the 82nd".
But that won't fit, so I have to settle with something else, like Bob.

Ive been naming my rival Matthew since forever. Ive done this since my first pokemon game cause in elementary school, my best friend at the time and i named our rivals after each other and the player our names. Even though i have not seen Matthew since elementary school (not even sure what he looks like anymore), i still do this for i guess nostalgia.

So il probably name him Matthew again.

im probably naming him nolan

I'm gonna name him Silver ofcourse! I can't imagine him with anything else except Paul. But yeah, Silver totally beats Paul.

idk, i dont remember what i named him in gold. but maybe ???. all though by then ill probably be intp some random show like i was in platinum (hence why i named myself alchemy and my torterra ed elric) so i dont know

either ???
or idiot, like did in silver both times i played it, or i could go for something original like "your clone" or "a wild pokemon"
"a wild pokemon/your clone would like to battle

or i thought of naming him "the Borg" and giving my pokemon names like "captain Picard" or "captain Kirk"

probably K.G.3 for King George thr Third, like in my Platinum

hmm.... maybe I'll just name him ??? for the fun of it

or just Silver XD

I'll name him Silver or Bob or something stupid

I named him dasukutore which is short for dusktrainer. ( i think his account on this site is dusktrainer as well)

On my first play through of gold I named him Jhon, so I will do it again.

I'm going to name him Silver.

I just bought Silver, and I'm naming him Bowser there, to go with Hibiki being called "Mario". I'm unsure what I'll name him in Crystal, though.. Maybe Zatch..Or Spot.

Ill name him Jet that about it

I'm thinking of naming him Kokoro in HeartGold. =D I might just name him Kamon in SoulSilver, though, "Tamashii" is too many letters.

I am going to name him Silver. Thats final. I can't imagine him with anything else (except maybe Paul).

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom