• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Shop is CLOSED

a5evs7.png

raichu image by www.suta-raito.com

Welcome to our humble shop, the Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs, or, if you prefer short names, 4S!
There, you may order a variety of things, including but not limited to Sprite Splices, Sprite Recolours and banners.

We have two workers: Raichu and Poketoon. Raichu is the shop owner. This is what each of them can do:

Raichu

• Sprites
    • Splices
      picture.php
    • Recolours
      picture.php
    • Revamps
      picture.php
    • Devamps
      picture.php
    • "Old" Splices (using gen I or II Pokémon, I do your regular splice business)
      picture.php
  • Signs (Banners) with the following basic characteristics
    • Normal Banners with yer old 350x150px size or similar
      aaml2.png
    • Banners with "escaping" images
      poketoonbannerv2.png
      (this was made for Poketoon)
    • Tiny Banners
      fishinglove3.png
    raichuava.png
    aaml.png

Poketoon:
  • Sprites
    • Splices
      ou8n0n.png
    • Recolours
      8wwfpg.png
    • Revamps
      25gfp12.png
    • Devamps
      14kuqtw.png
    • Eggs
      70iexs.png
    • Pokéballs
      29wjndl.png
    • Infernos
      28bb1io.png
    • I-Pokémon

Being this a shop, you may pay, but if you don't I won't call the police, don't worry. However, you may not around there claiming you did the work. Please give us credit, it only takes a few characters off your signature.

Anyway, we'll limit this to a max of 5 request per time. Since we have life outside the forum, and we don't want to have people wait a lot, we prefer it this way. I (Raichu) may open exceptions when have tons of inspiration and free time.

Waiting list:

no request allowed.

Thank you, and please come back!​

Last edited:
Re: Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S)

Wow sweet kinda cool..

i want a KND shipping banner?

kuki and wally one plz?
also text

Ill always feel you...

thx! ^^

wow thx! i luv it.

like your shop ;D

Congrats on the shop!
Hey could I have a banner with lots of different normal and shiny pokemon, with the words "Slumboos shop of extravagence" if it isn't too much work

Congrats on the shop!
Hey could I have a banner with lots of different normal and shiny pokemon, with the words "Slumboos shop of extravagence" if it isn't too much work

Sure, I'm on it! It'd be easier to make something you like if you said a few Pokémon you like or a theme, though.

Oh sorry how about shiny Dratini, shiny Dragonite, shiny Magnezone, shiny Slowbro, Shiny Tyranitar, shiny Electrode, shiny Togekiss, shiny Donphan, shiny Starmie, shiny Milotic and shiny Chimchar. Thanks hope it isn't too much work!

Here:

Version 1:
iyezdi.png

Code: [noparse]
iyezdi.png
[/noparse]

This became a bit busy, so I made a less busy version two:
2rz6tc6.png

Code: [noparse]
2rz6tc6.png
[/noparse]

Again, if you don't like anything, please tell me.

Wow thanks so much it's perfect!

Nice job on the shop!
Um, could I have a banner with these 2 pokemon on the left: Roserade, Machamp. And on the right side a Gyarados and Froslass. And a shiny Charizard and shiny Empoleon in the middle,along with the words "Flame's Team" hope its not to much trouble

:006: Flame :006:

Hai Raichu! Is it ok if I work here? (If you don't know whast I can do, please check out the enclosed instruction book my shop)

Sure flamealex01, I'll do it tomorrow or so!

poketoon, help is very much appreciated and I don't want to sound rude or anything, but don't you already have your shop? If don't mind the extra work, just PM me what you want me to include about you on the first post and you're on board!

Could you make a banner with all the pokemon in my current sig plus a lot more?
I know it sounds bland but could you do that using their HG&SS sprites?

Could you make a banner with all the pokemon in my current sig plus a lot more?
I know it sounds bland but could you do that using their HG&SS sprites?

Surely, I'll see what kind of Pokémon you have and chose a few more according to your preferences. Again, tomorrow or so I'll make it!

Ok

Every pokemon in my current sig

plus

shiny electivie
magmortar
houndoom
shiny metagross
swampert
shiny ninetails
toxicroak
raikou
shiny milotic
shiny absol
aggron
rhyperior
dusknoir
heracross
skarmory
shiny umbreon
sudowoodo
feraligatr
scizor
shiftry
empoleon
kingdra
shiny pdgeot
xatu
hitmonlee
shiny gardevoir (if you can use itt put it beside the gallade please if you could)
ursaring

I know thats a lot to ask for :kawaii:

Last edited:

nice work
could i have une baner?i would like une with charmeleon,ivysaur and wartortle the text saying my NickName?

Hey could I have another banner for my shop? How about the two different Kecleon from the anime (purple and green) on either side of a red and gold background, that says "Slumboos shop of extravagence". If you think it's too hard or don't want to do it for some reason that's okay, I still like the other one.

Sure flamealex01, I'll do it tomorrow or so!

poketoon, help is very much appreciated and I don't want to sound rude or anything, but don't you already have your shop? If don't mind the extra work, just PM me what you want me to include about you on the first post and you're on board!
Having 5 shops on 5 different forums is hard work....so im taking a break from it for about 2 months :). Working for others can be easier than working by yourself on 5 forums with (virtually) no employees. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom