• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

Hmm, but you mentioned knowing something about Caps and me. Which kinda suggests you used your role on both of us.

By figuring out you mean indirectly, right?
I think I know your role, I can send you an OC with my guess later.
Weren't you going to pick Caps and Aussie tho? Why the change of plans? And why not report it before the night went through? :unsure:
I did choose Caps and Aussie.

And I just realized something that throws off my theory about you.

I'm slightly better now but I swear my body hates me right now :(
Sounds like a pain.
Yikes, sorry for the pun.

I would advise against it. We can speculate on eachothers roles, but we can't comment on guesses of our own roles. We don't want to hand Mafia an easy win by getting someone modkilled.
Well, I don't expect nor want her to confirm nor deny anything; I just wanna speculate in a more private place.

@Parissong, how many people can your role target per use?

...and that throws off my theory about you... :confused:

Sounds like a pain.
Yikes, sorry for the pun.
Hey, it was good enough for a small laugh. That has got to count for something.

Well, I don't expect nor want her to confirm nor deny anything; I just wanna speculate in a more private place.
Fair enough.

Vote: ExLight

While Caps is still my major suspect for this phase I don't think we're making as much progress as I hoped for.

Actually, nevermind, scrap that shit. The way Hyper-Majority is worded won't allow it to happen. oof

Unvote
Vote: TheCapsFan

Everyone seems to agree that he's hinting a Tracker role, but I find a third investigative role to be unlikely in such small game.
His reports are easily fakeable.

Actually, nevermind, scrap that shit. The way Hyper-Majority is worded won't allow it to happen. oof

Unvote

Everyone seems to agree that he's hinting a Tracker role, but I find a third investigative role to be unlikely in such small game.
His reports are easily fakeable.
That’s what he’s supposedly hinting?

Yeah then he straight up lied about stuff today. I cant elaborate since it might go into claiming territory.

Yeah then he straight up lied about stuff today. I cant elaborate since it might go into claiming territory.
I mean I can't really prove he was lying in his results due to how fakeable his claims are
but if he was a Town Tracker the targets he picked could make a lot of sense as well, we both were involved in some d r a m a in those day phases.

idk, at this point I'm just having a nervous breakdown because I feel we'll have to take this to a RNG battle aaaaa

I mean I can't really prove he was lying in his results due to how fakeable his claims are
but if he was a Town Tracker the targets he picked could make a lot of sense as well, we both were involved in some d r a m a in those day phases.

idk, at this point I'm just having a nervous breakdown because I feel we'll have to take this to a RNG battle aaaaa
But I know he’s lying. I can’t prove it Becaise I can’t claim. But he slipped up. I’m fact didn’t he claim not to have used his role one night? Correct me if I’m wrong on that. But that means he has an active role. And him having an active role tells me he lied.

But why take the hit if they could bring either your or AE with them (assuming one of you is Town)?

Too late in the day, I would guess.

So the logical conclusion to me is that all three of you were scumbuddies, so it didn't matter. jd removing his vote kinda reinforces this theory, since a 3-way tie with all scums could result in the least suspicious one dying.

So you're implying that my interactions with Aussie were faked. I implore you to go back and look at that again.

jd removing his vote kinda reinforces this theory, since a 3-way tie with all scums could result in the least suspicious one dying.

But we were all suspicious, so why does it matter?

That being said, if you're mafia you're the ballsiest mafioso I've ever seen. Guaranteeing a veteran lynch in a 2-people vote. I actually have a theory on why you would do that tho.

Dude, I'm not that good enough at this game to do something like that.

@TheCapsFan do you have an active or passive role

Active.

At this point I'm fairly certain the mafia knows my role and they're either keeping quiet about it or faking to not know what it is to kill me tomorrow night.

Sorry hun, you're full of shit. I have not lied about anything. Not only did you not wait for me to respond, but you're just plain lying. [VOTE]: Midorikawa

Guessing you're the rolecop.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOT A TIE PLEASE

@AussieEevee, if you're feeling better help us untie this please

Just to explain what's going on.
If I'm understanding what's going on, Midori is suggesting she's a Redirector, and she supposedly redirected Caps to Aussie last night, as she said she would. And Caps is apparently hinting to be the Tracker, but his result had me in his report.
One of them is clearly lying and is scum.

Too late in the day, I would guess.
Twasn't late smh. He could've just left his vote on you or even voted Aussie when he unvoted, there wasn't a time issue.

So you're implying that my interactions with Aussie were faked. I implore you to go back and look at that again.
Well, maybe they weren't. I already said that you and Officer being the last two scum is also a possibility tbh. :unsure:

@AussieEevee, if you're feeling better help us untie this please

If you're town, why don't you untie it and vote Mido? Why put your trust in someone else to make the mislynch happen if you can just prevent it yourself?

One of them is clearly lying and is scum.

You mean Mido is clearly lying and is scum.

Twasn't late smh. He could've just left his vote on you or even voted Aussie when he unvoted, there wasn't a time issue.

Fair point, but he might have just forgot to come back to the thread before EoD. I've done that numerous times. I did something similar in this game when I forgot to submit my night action before the end of the phase because I don't know, I was packing for college. Life happens.

I already said that you and Officer being the last two scum is also a possibility tbh. :unsure:

I mean, considering I'm town, not exactly.

The only reason Mido claims redirector is if she knows she can win with my mislynch and believes she can garner up enough bullshit to paint me as scummy as possible. She knows it's stupid to just claim a result that will just get counterclaimed, so she must have had a reason behind it.

@Parissong, how many people can your role target per use?

Isn't this going into territory of claiming? I am unsure if this might be against the rules, so I might need some... clarification? Lol.

That’s what he’s supposedly hinting?

Maybe if we add a third vote it will force some answers to the surface.

If you're town, why don't you untie it and vote Mido? Why put your trust in someone else to make the mislynch happen if you can just prevent it yourself?
I don't even know who to trust anymore

I'm voting you because I trust her more.

A third investigative role in a 12p game sounds a little too much.
And your reports aren't solid; like, a dead player, an idle night, and a report with me.
Since mafia is aiming for veterans, as far as I know I could've been Rolecopped N1 since ulysses declared he's been playing for many years now.

And a Redirector seems like such a convoluted way to frame someone, idk. Doesn't sound practical at all. Seems easier for her to pretend to be a Tracker, if you ended up being killed first it would look like she was protecting you.
Instead she was pretty straightfoward from the very beginning and even told us which action she was going to take tonight.

But something kinda annoys me as well, why put me in your report if she redirected you?
The only solution I can think of is that you're the Godfather, and you used the Rolecop results to forge a coherent result instead. Since the rolecop wouldn't be redirected, then you shouldn't be able to know that you couldn't get that result.

@MegaPod, what do you think about this?

Isn't this going into territory of claiming? I am unsure if this might be against the rules, so I might need some... clarification? Lol.

I love you so much AAAA

VSHjsbsnskanhsndbddhskaludozhhjYgGhududgsusuhs

Stupid rules.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: No LYnch

kjladfsjadfskjlgjjgdsjfdl;kdfsajhdsfkjdfskjldfskfj;kdfsjkljdfs

I'm waiting for permission to explain the vote change.

lkdfsak;sdvhfskjla;qKNBJZCSL;AKDBZXFKLDS;'A

@Zachie can we get a phase extension? The rules make this more difficult than a normal game, and I think this phase we could use an extension.

Back
Top Bottom