• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

WHAT'S GOING ON

I'M SORRY I CAN'T EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW!!!

8305c3a012e448cb409d12e5db3ac179.gif

I'd rather have you to kill me then, it would reduce the picks
I rather us have a phase extension so we have more time to relook at things. I don't even know what to look for anymore though.
dfkjbhdfshkjlafsdkjls;acvxzjnkl

nfgdsklja;fsjkasfkja;fsld'f
FS
dfasksdflkmdfknldsf

I'm done with this mafia.

(Figuratively not literally)

Seriously no lynch is best so that we don't give mafia a free mislynch.

Seriously no lynch is best so that we don't give mafia a free mislynch.

dfsgdkgdf
I don't even know anymore either, lemme think. The wording of the Hyper Majority kinda screwed my plans, it might not work.

We have two shots to catch scum, one now and one that has 50% to fail even if we find one. Then we would have to get the last scum in another 50% roll. So if we mislynch now we have less than 25% chance of winning.

If we do my old plan... uuh... yea, won't work, they'll get hyper majority... and we'll get only one shot... gah

Unvote

Midori, did you find something that proved Caps' innocence? :confused:
That should make Paris and Aussie the last one, if so

dfsgdkgdf
I don't even know anymore either, lemme think. The wording of the Hyper Majority kinda screwed my plans, it might not work.

We have two shots to catch scum, one now and one that has 50% to fail even if we find one. Then we would have to get the last scum in another 50% roll. So if we mislynch now we have less than 25% chance of winning.

If we do my old plan... uuh... yea, won't work, they'll get hyper majority... and we'll get only one shot... gah

Unvote

Midori, did you find something that proved Caps' innocence? :confused:
That should make Paris and Aussie the last one, if so
I don't know!!!!!!

He may or may not be. ahdsljk:Afbdsknla

kadfskjagkjlsdflkjdfsak;ldfsljjf

I'm double checking something with the host. Once I have a reply, well we'll see what I can and cannot say.

For now I'm going to relook over some stuff.

Voting No Lynch will just postpone the unavoidable, even if we mislynch now the Doctor can protect correctly and give us another attempt to lynch without RNG interfering.

Vote: TheCapsFan

If new info surfaces I'll try to change the votes, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to in time.
I really don't want to let a tie happen now, especially because one of you is guaranteed Town.

That being said good night

Voting No Lynch will just postpone the unavoidable, even if we mislynch now the Doctor can protect correctly and give us another attempt to lynch without RNG interfering.

Vote: TheCapsFan

If new info surfaces I'll try to change the votes, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to in time.
I really don't want to let a tie happen now, especially because one of you is guaranteed Town.

That being said good night
View attachment 123237View attachment 123236

You just lost town the game buddy

Back
Top Bottom