• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

Hey so I'm gonna drop this here just to make sure I'm not accidentally lynched with a whopping 1 vote. Since this is stupidly inactive.

Vote: MegaPod

Now for everyone, took off the people who have done stuff recent-ish
Anything, anything at all? Please say something, because no posts makes the Mafia's job much easier and easier to blend in with.
I understand you are voting to try and survive, but why Megapod? I'm reading him as a town lean right now.

Anything, anything at all? Please say something, because no posts makes the Mafia's job much easier and easier to blend in with.
I'm sorry.. I've been busy. It's why I haven't updated DtB either. Life sucks at times. Anyone want to take over my responsibilities so I can have more time to games?!

Hey so I'm gonna drop this here just to make sure I'm not accidentally lynched with a whopping 1 vote. Since this is stupidly inactive.

Vote: MegaPod
This bothers me. There isn't even a defense of any kind here, it's just a OMGUS type vote.

Do you have anything else to say? Other than about the inactivity I mean?

[VOTE]: Soulmaster

Going with my gut on this one. I went down the list and I don't really see anyone I specifically suspect. I thought about ulysses but I don't really think there's anything suspicious about an early D1 vote. I also think that if he were mafia he wouldn't just up and leave the game so quickly. MegaPod has been looking towny all game. jdthebud was a tough one to reconcile; on Day 1 I felt his vote on Pikochu was the most sheepy and poorly-timed, but he did mention that he forgot the game had started so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

All in all I don't think we're going to get anywhere unless someone gets lucky with night actions, but even then our cop is dead, so it's pretty tough when no one's talking.

Night 2: Foiled Again!

Night 2: Foiled Again

Captain's log, supplemental: I've been transported over to a massive station near Deneb IV. I don't know how long I've been here, or even why I am here. The current status of my ship and crew are unknown, as well. I remember my confrontations with the aliens, Trelane and Q, and I vaguely recall being in a contest of good vs. evil, but the details elude me. It's like...someone has tampered with my mind. Well, either that or I hit the recreational bar too hard last night.

Having located a weapons locker, James T. Kirk skulked down the station's hallways, constantly on the lookout for other people. Phaser in hand, he climbed into an air vent, as he heard footsteps of someone approaching. Remaining hidden in the conduit, and barely breathing, for fear of being caught, Kirk observed a tattooed Romulan walking down the corridor, a dead body slung over one of his shoulders, dripping green blood. At a nearby junction, he met up with a blue headed alien, who was also carrying a body. Kirk barely managed to see dark skin and black hair, but the body was too crumpled to see anything further from his vantage point.
The Romulan and the blue headed alien nodded at each other in recognition, before continuing down the corridor together. Kirk tried to follow them, as quietly as possible, and he was able to pick up bits of their conversation.

"Why are we lugging these corpses all across the damn station?" wondered the Romulan.
"Because Khan told us to," replied the blue headed alien, "his 'superior intellect' must have a strategy in mind."
"Would have just been easier to chuck them out an airlock," grumbled the Romulan, "and Spock is dripping blood. Surely this will make it easier for our enemies to find us."
The blue headed alien chuckled darkly.
"I don't care how many of them there are," he said, "there's no way those pacifistic Federation officers could challenge me."

The two turned a corner and walked into a room. The door hissed shut behind them. The vent did not continue in that direction. Captain James T. Kirk melted the vent cover with his phaser, changed the setting to kill, and dropped out of the ceiling, intent on following the sinister duo, but a voice called out to him.

"Hold it right there!" exclaimed the voice.

Kirk turned to see Hikaru Sulu standing across the hallway, brandishing his fencing saber.
"I follow this mysterious trail of blood, and who do I spy at the end of it, but you?" said Sulu, as he raised his weapon.
"Who in the devil are you?!" demanded Kirk, not recognizing Sulu due to Trelane's tampering.
"I'm Captain Hikaru Sulu of the USS Enterprise," bluffed the helmsman, equally oblivious to Kirk's identity, "I am highly trained in all forms of physical combat, and a master swordsman. If you do not surrender immediately, I will unleash my fury upon you and kill you where you stand. If you test me, you will fail."

Kirk stared at him for a moment, before raising his phaser.

"Buddy, you just brought a sword to a phaser fight," he said, shooting the helmsman in the chest.

Sulu was struck down by the deadly bolt of energy, but not before getting in the last word.
"You have no idea who we are, but you'll soon find out," he said, before being wiped from existence.

Hello Soulmaster!

You are Hikaru Sulu, the Helmsman of the USS Enterprise! Even though you only came by the position because the original Helmsman had Lungworms you quickly proved yourself to be quick-thinking and willing to go the extra mile to help your friends.

You are a Vanilla Townie. You don’t get any special abilities, but that doesn’t make you any less important!

You are allied with Town and win when all other factions have been neutralised.

Please confirm your role in-game, and good luck!

@ExLight will be replacing @ulysses effective immediately.

It is now Night 2! You have 24 hours to get all night actions in. Phase will end 12/8 at 1am AEST.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could use some flavor discussion here. Star Trek fans, which roles might Town/Mafia have?

@Ereshkigal, I miss your shenanigans, where are you?

@Cyber Wolf, @WaterBlueMan, @Officer Snake; say something. Inactivity will hurt your team no matter your side.

@TheCapsFan, two late votes on misslynches, yikes. Any commentaries on that?

All in all I don't think we're going to get anywhere unless someone gets lucky with night actions, but even then our cop is dead, so it's pretty tough when no one's talking
Good Luck with that. It's not like we can report our results since it would end up with claims.

We could use some flavor discussion here. Star Trek fans, which roles might Town/Mafia have?

@Cyber Wolf, @WaterBlueMan, @Officer Snake; say something. Inactivity will hurt your team no matter your side.

@TheCapsFan, two late votes on misslynches, yikes. Any commentaries on that?

Good Luck with that. It's not like we can report our results since it would end up with claims.
It's sleepy time friend

Currently trying to figure out some way Town can win this. After all, I don't believe in no-win scenarios.

This gives the Mafia a bit of a cheat. They can report results to each other, but we can't.

Back
Top Bottom