• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Wars: The Next Rise *Knight of Day and Flamealex1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: its fine, don't worry

"Whats so special about me!" Fang says

"If you cannot tell, you are not an equal by our standards to another living being: you are a clone. And yet, you are force-sensitive," Sidious said. "We must use this to our advantage.'

"Yours, what can you give me that the Jedi can't?" Fang says

"Oh, so you are interested?" Sidious asked menacingly.

"I'm in it for myself, you know, align myself with the greater power." Fang says smiling

"I do not believe you," Sidious said, pressing a button on his remote, electrocuting the Fang.

OOC: The Fang, classic

"What do you mean! Implant me, if i'm lying you can kill me with the press of a button." Fang yells in great pain.

OOC: xD Typos: da bomb.

"Implant you with what?" Sidious asked, the electricity vanishing.

OOC: yep

"This," Fang says tossing a chip to him. "Its given to all clones so if they are caught they can be killed by the Jedi." Fang says quietly

"I see...how might this work?" Sidious asked, examining it.

"Put it in my head with a wireless receiver, sync with a remote. And there you have it," Fang says

"You are still worthless to us; you have no power," Sidious said.

"For your surgery," Sidious said, medical droids swarming inside.

"Technically yes: otherwise, no," Sidious replied harshly.

"If only your friends were here to stop me: then you would," Sidious said, letting a droid walk forward with a syringe. Then, suddenly, it disappeared: along with all of the other droids...then Sidious! Fang's bonds disappeared too.

Alex burst into the room panting. He fell onto the ground, exhausted, next to John's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom