• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice realized how hungry she was, and grabbed a plate of pasta. She was somewhat paranoid of the other students, they have lived with magic their whole lives, while she only had a month to get used to it. They might already know quite a bit of spells, she's only used magic once, and it was accidentally reviving a dead rat. Alice sat at the edge of a table, hopefully no one would notice her.

Rose displayed no interest in the other people or the food, regarding everything and everyone with a lifeless expression. She sat down at a table, and began meditating once more with a ball of psionic energy in front of her as a testament to her concentration.

Tobias watched as the student sitting opposite him at the table made a sphere of multicolored light appear in front of her. He sent a tendril of darkness snaking across the table, leaping from shadow untill it was right below the glowing orb, at which point it spred out, in an attempt to surround the ball and cut off the annoying light.

As soon as the shadow made contact with the ball, it detonated, throwing Rose and her owl through several tables and into the far wall, while also throwing everything in a ten foot radius. Rose showed no signs of movement, despite the owl's frantic attempts to get her up.

Ciel Requiem sat at all alone, simply stirring his spoon in a bowl of tomato soup while a black rabbit-puff ball creature was eating a large slice of Strawberry Shortcake. Its always been like this. He thought to himself, No friends other then Cosmo. I'm Greatfull Cosmo but sometimes... I wonder if its possible to make humans friends. "Hey now, Ciel! Cheer up! Someone will talk to us soon!" Cosmo cheered to Ciel. Ciel nodded glad that Cosmo was there for him. "Thanks." Completey unware of the tall women with long flowing black hair smoking a long thin pipe and a cat resting on her shoulder. "Why are you so interested in that kid?" The cat asked. "Because he shows a lot of promise, Bellum." She said in a mysterious tone.

OCC: Sorry it took me so long to post.....

"Shit Shit Shit Shit..." Tobias sumbled over to the girl who had created that strange orb after getting up. "Hey, are you allright? ...hello?" He quickly leaned over and checked her pulse as small shadows picked food and debris off of both of them. "Great way to start things off, Tobias, blow up some girl you don't even know along with half of a table. I'd be lucky if I don't get expelled after this." He franticly hoped that she was allright.

"I see someone else's control isn't the best either?" laughed Daemon, wiping some food off of his face. He was just out of the blast radius, but debris had still hit him.

"Lesson one, do not try to kill energy with energy!" shouted Octavian, from the teacher's table, "You're just asking for trouble. Though explosions like that will be be useful when you get to my class!"

Taylor watched as a girl was tossed across the room, and as a girl ran over to check on her. She turned back to her hamburger. She took a bite, It had mushrooms! delish! She kept on eating, giving a bite of ham to Gibbs one and then.

Rose was completely still, though she was breathing shallowly. Her owl squawked angrily, and hopped on Tobias' head, pecking him relentlessly.

Ciel wasn't surprised when the girl went flying across room, He had a vision that would happen because of his Disaster Sight. He let out a sigh as he walked up to the girl and held out his hand. "Are you okay?" He said meekly.

Nox, Daemon's pup, walked across the table over to Gibbs. It turned its head to the side and barked meekly. Daemon, figuring his hellhound couldn't get into that much trouble, returned to his food.

Kathany was a bit surprised, but kept the expression hidden when the girl went flying and several other things as well, Scarlet, the snow eagle made a loud squawk in response. "Is everything alright?" Kathany asked standing up and looking at the girl now "Please, while you are in the Main Hall, be careful of what goes on, I don't want any injuries on the first day" Kathany told them looking at the boy who she saw caused it.

Behind her Ellanore watched the scene in silent, occasionally eating some fries, she didn't know what to make of the incident there so she let Kathany and the other teacher handle it.

After Jade listened to Professor Moonscape's speech, she turned her attention to some lasagna. She ate quickly, watching students all over the room as they displayed their magical abilities and/or pets. She looked at Vinny, who was coiled in her lap, turned her fist to stone, then shrugged and continued eating. She wasn't much for showing off, and Vinny wasn't too spectacular. Just hyper intelligent and never needed to eat.

Her attention was diverted away from her meal by a hellhound walking across the table. "Watch it, boy," she muttered as she moved her plate.

"ow, ow, OW, I'm trying to help her, so I would appreciate it if you would stop that" he muttered to the owl. turning momentaraly to the high table, he shouted "I wasn't trying to counter it, I was only tring to contain it so that the light wouldn't get in my eyes! I didn't even touch it, it must have been some sort of reaction between the two types of energy caused by the proximity..." He cringed as he picked up the girl and sat down with her at an undamaged section of the table, propping her against his uninjured arm as he pulled a sliver of wood out of his other arm and wrapping a band of darkness around it, acting as a makeshift tournequet.

Rose's owl made a sound like a growl, and sat down on the table, watching his every movement.

"Is there anyway i can help?" Ciel Asked. "Hey we use some help over here!!!!" Cosmo shouted like at the same volume as a bull horn.

"I have no idea, unless you can wake her up. I didn't mean for this to happen..." Tobias poked her a few times to see if she would wake up while inwardly cursing himself and his ineptitude. "Maybe I am a monster after all..." he muttered to himself, remembering the words of a couple he met while trying to get some food in a small town.

Gibbs looked at the , his tail started wag and he ran at the pup. In an attempt to play tag.

The owl shook its head. It knew that they weren't gonna wake her up so easily. The brunt of the impact was to her head and back, and she was moving at about 10 mph. She wasn't dead, but the head trauma was enough to put her out for at least a few hours, especially after all the head trauma she'd suffered through her life.

Jade her a call from help, and snapped her head to the source's dirrection. She hurried over, Vinny wrapping around her arm. She saw a girl presumably unconcious on the ground, and a couple of people trying to attend to her. "What happened?!" Jade asked, skidding to a stop, and kneeling over her. "Can someone get some water?" She felt the girl's head, and tried to access her condition. Vinny slithered up to wrap around Jade's neck, looking at the owl nearby curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom