• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stupid nicknames for good pokèmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth J

I'm using ABOMASNOW ok?
Reaction score
What stupid nicknames did you give to really cool pokèmon.
Mine include.
lickilicky:Lick it
Typhlosion:Cyndy (it was a girl)
Smeargle:leonardo
abomasnow:frosty
Ditto:Ditty
Groudon:land
Dialga:draco
Kingler:Crabs
Mew:mewey
venusaur:plant
Manaphy:mana
Machamp:Fourarms
magcargo:matches
Spiritomb:108
Unown:(each one after there respective letter)
eevee:eebee (I got it from bebe)
blastoise:squirt (named as a squirtle)
torterra:twigy (named as a turtwig)
Pelipper:flapy
azelf:azdude
cranidos:Cranium
Aipom:Apey
Mewtwo:Mewton
Hope that you post on this thread and don't feel embarrassed about putting them on shame is nothing just post so people can see.

Last edited:
because this place is separate from that thread also it lets you see what stupid nicknames there
are without having to go through all off the other nicknames to begin with.

Last edited:
yeah the difference is that this is specifically for lousy nicknames, instead of a huge jumble of nicknames of all types

my first ever pikachu, on pokemon crystal, i caled it dikatot

back in the days of r/s/e i was a lot younger...so anywas i caught a swablu and nicknamed it "uh babalu"...it was from a cartoon

My worst one... agh.

Okay so I caught a Cacnea in Sapphire. And then I had trouble nicknaming him so I'm like "Quick! What sounds kinda like Cacnea.... CANCER!"

S-so I named him Cancer. e____e When he evolved I re-named him Turner, though. Not terribly original but still much much better.

I think my stupidest one is 'PopTire' the Donphan in Ruby. I always thought it was a tire or something. That, or basically all of my Eevee. Or my Totodile, 'NOOOOOOO'. Hell, most of my Pokémon have retarded nicknames except the ones I use for battling. (Slavey the Bibarel is surprisingly Relaxed. I'm confused.)

I named my Snorlax full up with the double Z thing. I'm breeding ghosts and am considering "MeAtAllNub" 'cause of a sig I saw at Smogon

I don't see why "stupid nicknames" deserve a separate thread rather than being posted in the already existing nicknames thread
I agree with you "L"

because this place is separate from that thread also it lets you see what stupid nicknames there
are without having to go through all off the other nicknames to begin with.

There only needs to be one nicknames thread, you don't need two, one for all and one for stupid names. At this rate, there will be a thread specifically for Pikachu nicknames!!!

I agree with you "L"

There only needs to be one nicknames thread, you don't need two, one for all and one for stupid names. At this rate, there will be a thread specifically for Pikachu nicknames!!!

Don't be ridiculous I created this thread so people wouldn't have to go through
the nicknames thread as many other people have gone on that thread seen it and posted a stupid nickname and then when some one saw it told people about it and then spend ages finding it again.

in my ruby game i got 56 oddish and nicknamed them all fred then i released them all

i gots a metagross named metarock!!
blaziken named blaze chicken!
amd a blastoise named sesspool

Hmm.... does a Shiny Luvdisk named Luvshine sound bad by any chance?

I named my Charzard Flamedood, Manaphy Waterbaby, and Pikachu, Electricrat... =P

Right... <_< its hacked, isnt it? =P

I got more wacky names,, I named Groudon Landmaster, Kryogre Seamaster, and Rayquaza, yep, u guessed it, Skymaster.

97b959e2c21458fa06391f9b2d233429.png

the spiritomb is called boo
arces is called multype
ho-oh wing it
frosslass chill babe
shaymin flowapowa
and finally mew is called mewmewmew

Last edited:
Don't be ridiculous I created this thread so people wouldn't have to go through
the nicknames thread as many other people have gone on that thread seen it and posted a stupid nickname and then when some one saw it told people about it and then spend ages finding it again.

So, now instead of sifting through all the posts in the nicknames thread, we have too sift through all the posts of the nickname thread AND this one?

If I were an uncreative hack, I'd find this thread more annoying than anything else.

So, now instead of sifting through all the posts in the nicknames thread, we have too sift through all the posts of the nickname thread AND this one?

If I were an uncreative hack, I'd find this thread more annoying than anything else.

No this thread is completely different from that thread

[perspective] lousy nicknames this thread, cool nicknames nicknames thread,
pikachu nick names pikachu nicknames thread different threads for different situations so could you understand this and stop badmouthing this thread.[/perspective]
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
yes I do want to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom