• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you make me look sane and I’ve done some pretty unexpected stuff in mafia.

Your arguments would be much better if you reeled them in a little and focused them a bit more. You had solid points but the presentation just doesn’t sell it. Presentation is very important in mafia.

Well, to be fair, my name flip will reveal why. Up until today, I've spent the entire game roleplaying.

Though, admittedly, AussieEevee probably agrees the character I was playing and the character I was trying to play are entirely different.

But, it's a superhero game. No way was I not going to have fun with it. Especially not when I got the name and role I did.

Well, to be fair, my name flip will reveal why. Up until today, I've spent the entire game roleplaying.

Though, admittedly, AussieEevee probably agrees the character I was playing and the character I was trying to play are entirely different.

But, it's a superhero game. No way was I not going to have fun with it. Especially not when I got the name and role I did.

Better to be crazy and enjoy the game than get frustrated and not enjoy it.

This game was definitely very fun. It was active enough and the convos were great.

Better to be crazy and enjoy the game than get frustrated and not enjoy it.

This game was definitely very fun. It was active enough and the convos were great.

Yes, it was! I personally enjoyed it. I honestly thought I gave away what character I was before Aussie said no hints. Geeze, the amount I was dropping those first couple of days...

I also never plan to play this type of character again. I think I frustrated others too much.

But, when the game is over, I do have one question I want you to answer. Not now; save it for then and everyone sees what happened.

Why did you kill Jin last night? You could have killed Nightwing instead and let my killshot on Jin go through to win the game in the night phase. That's the one thing I can't figure out.

You know, as batshit insane as this sounds, I'm still kinda viewing Eresh as Town. Her recent comment is really what's clinched this.

Yes, it was! I personally enjoyed it. I honestly thought I gave away what character I was before Aussie said no hints. Geeze, the amount I was dropping those first couple of days...
I am almost 100% certain that I caught on to this, hence my (largely unfounded by info I was actually allowed to talk about) insistence that you were Town earlier. I'm not allowed to say who I think you are, since this is a slightly different situation to when I speculated on Jin's character.

From this point the only one I can actually still see being mafia is Nightwing.

If Eresh is scum then I'll be surprised given her softs
If Mido is scum then she has played a magnificent game and I commend her

You know, as batshit insane as this sounds, I'm still kinda viewing Eresh as Town. Her recent comment is really what's clinched this.

I am almost 100% certain that I caught on to this, hence my (largely unfounded by info I was actually allowed to talk about) insistence that you were Town earlier. I'm not allowed to say who I think you are, since this is a slightly different situation to when I speculated on Jin's character.

From this point the only one I can actually still see being mafia is Nightwing.

If Eresh is scum then I'll be surprised given her softs
If Mido is scum then she has played a magnificent game and I commend her

Of the three options, if I'm not scum then the only viable option is Mido. Mido stated their cop check result for Nightwing is that Nightwing is town. Either Nightwing is town and I'm the scum, or Mido has been lying about being a town cop this entire time.

Either way, I would say that Mido's post clears Nightwing as being scum. You're also clear by extension.

Kinda worded badly, but I think you get the gist. Either Mido is telling the truth and I'm scum by elimination, or Mido has been lying and Nightwing is cleared by elimination.

Oh right, she did say Nightwing was Town didn't she? In that case I'm completely stumped.

At this point I'm effectively warring with myself because I believe both you and Mido to an absolute fault. Right now it's pretty much just a question of what I believe the least.
Vote: Midorikawa

Eresh's softs are strong, and for something that she couldn't possibly have known about when she started making them. You played a phenomenal game Mido, but I think I'm gonna side with Eresh on this one. Granted said softs are for something she really shouldn't have been softing, but they're there and I'd feel like I'm doing things a disservice by not using what's available to me.
Eh, I admit that wording was a little goofy. That it was done, I meant. Gawrsh, you would think I'd be better at typing with as much of it as I do.
Softclaims for the character of Super Goof before he was ever mentioned in Flavour Text. It feels way too spot on to be a coincidence.

Softclaims for the character of Super Goof before he was ever mentioned in Flavour Text. It feels way too spot on to be a coincidence.
Are you sure that wasn’t just a response to ....Well wasn’t it you who was acting like Incle Scrooge. I thought she was just responding to that, Disney Mickey verse character to Disney Mickey verse character.

I...

What.

I honestly thought I was just dead this round. I figured we'd be asking Aussie to end it early.

Okay, I have no plan at this point. If the plan I was relying on had worked, I would have been nightkilled anyway.

Are you sure that wasn’t just a response to ....Well wasn’t it you who was acting like Incle Scrooge. I thought she was just responding to that, Disney Mickey verse character to Disney Mickey verse character.

No. I dropped a number of hints:

I pull goofy strategies all of the time. Gawrsh, it's almost like you expect me to not try my own ideas about how to identify scum :/

I know, it might be goofy and kinda haphazard, but that's just how I roll this game.

Besides, I have my plans for the night phase, and a list of people to check. I'm pretty much useless beyond entertainment right now, so why not be entertaining? Though, I admit my efforts do come across a bit as a Mickey Mouse operation. I could go full evil like Disney, but I'll leave that for Deadpool.

Unfortunately, I have to be goofy until the very end. It's kind of a requirement.

I...

What.

I honestly thought I was just dead this round. I figured we'd be asking Aussie to end it early.

Okay, I have no plan at this point. If the plan I was relying on had worked, I would have been nightkilled anyway.

No. I dropped a number of hints:
You probably shouldn’t say anything on the matter just so it doesn’t count as nameclaiming.

@AussieEevee Are we allowed to discuss softclaims made before you said no to hints, even if we made them ourselves?

@AussieEevee Are we allowed to discuss softclaims made before you said no to hints, even if we made them ourselves?
Direct nameclaiming is against the rules. So even if you already hinted at it before, being blunt about it probably won't go well for you

download.php

Unvote
Vote: Midorikawa

I'm just going to sit here, be quiet, and follow Melo's lead.

Eh, I have one more thing to add.

You guys can put together a list of who submitted what names just by going over the existing name flips.

Also...

There is no proof that Eresh is who he says or that it isn’t who Eresh submitted and thus she’s been role playing it to make people think that she’s it.

I think you're one of the few people I've seen pick up on my pronoun usage :)

Just when you thought there was no hope for anyone to tally your votes, I, Vote-omenon, have arrived to exceed your needs! Behold, as my number crunching powers mystify and amaze your innocent little eyes!

Midorikawa (2): Melodius Nocturne Demyx, Ereshkigal
Ereshkigal (1): Midorikawa

Not Voting (1): Nightwing101

What's more, is that precisely 24 hours remain in this, Day 5! [Phase ends at 23:00 AWEST (3pm GMT) on the 20th of October.]

Finally, as a reminder, THIS MAY BE THE LAST PHASE OF THE GAME. If a scum member is not lynched this phase, the game could end.

VOTE-OMENON, AWAYYYYYYYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom