• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Supernatural Mafia - Hunters & Independent victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Night 11 - Send me an angel - 18/04/2012

why are we role claiming in the middle of a night phase?

Re: Supernatural Mafia - Night 11 - Send me an angel - 18/04/2012

I have meron's name and role so I still need Puppetmaster's and TMWNN's
@the man with no name why not? Now's as good a time as any. And to be honest you're on the top of my list right now because you have hardly posted but haven't been subbed out.

Supernatural Mafia - Day 12 - Together in death - 19/04/2012

Down in the dirt, with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. Her, who was so strong before, was now reduced to this ever since her daughter perished while fighting off hell hounds. Nothing, not even the beautiful weather or the demon hunt could have moved her from there or take her bottle away this instant; her biggest wish was to dig a hole and just die there.

The night fell, and so did her will to live. Down on the ground, she was powerless. Eventually, her tiredness got the better of her and she fell asleep, right on the spot. When midnight came around, a dark figure approached her with a long blade and freed her from her inner demons, although this wasn't his intention by ending the woman's life.

She could now join her daughter back in the afterlife.

Zenax said:
Soulmaster,

2n6vvxc.jpg
You are Ellen Harvelle.

"You got me, Jo. And you're right. This is important. But I will not leave you here alone."

You were introduced in season 2 along with your daughter Jo as the owner of the bar Harvelle's Roadhouse, after you left a message on John Winchester's cellphone saying how you could help him find the demon Azazel. Many times through the series, you helped Sam and Dean with many cases, as your bar is mainly frequented by hunters, and as such you are fairly knowledgable in the matter and have many connections with a lot of people. You have often been shown arguing with Jo, as you don't approve of her decision of following her father's footsteps by becoming a hunter. However, it really is because you care about her and don't want her to die like her father.

Because of the affection you have toward her, you would be destroyed if she died. As such, if she is night killed, you will disappear for a phase to hunt the killer down, and come back with their identity one phase later. You will be immune to lynches and night kills during that time.

You are allied with the Hunters, and win when all threats will have been eliminated. Good luck.
Soulmaster, allied with the Hunters, has been killed.
It is now Day 12.

This phase should end on April 20th at 8:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 12 - Together in death - 19/04/2012

Aw well good luck town. Thanks for letting me play Zenax. now we know to kill him :p

Fuck fuck fuck. I honestly have no idea what to do now. I know Fahrenheit and I are town. Let me reread what I know.

Yep I'm panicking a little bit now too. :C

Oh shit. The town can still win but we need to think this properly.

All I can think is to ask you guys to claim in the thread. I know the show and I'm trying to figure it out.

I have already claimed and I know who The Man with no Name is and he is innocent.

But it would be good if @The Puppetmaster; would say something. His silence is odd.

Vote: Feralize

I have this big hunch and you've been quiet today.

Supernatural Mafia - Night 12 - Oh, Father - 20/04/2012

"There is nothing you can do. Soon, your sons will fall, and everything you have done will have been for naught."

John Winchester was on his knees, the colt in front of him, empty, the bullets in the shady figure's hand. He was being taunted to hell and back, as he couldn't get up anymore, too beaten up to move. "Once you will be dead, nothing will prevent me from killing the both of them."

He went on like this for a long time, while John sat through, silent as a tomb.

"Go ahead," John said once he was done. "If I can't kill you, someone else will do it."

"I am looking forward to it," the demon replied. He bent down, picking up the colt, and slowly armed it with a bullet. John watched, knowing that it was the bullet that would soon end his life.

Azazel lifted his arm and fired, killing John with the very same weapon he used to kill so many of his brothers.

Zenax said:
Feralize,

2cgj9lv.jpg
You are John Winchester.

"It scares the hell out of me. You two are all I’ve got. But I guess we are stronger as a family. So... we go after this damn thing... together."

As the main protagonists' father, you are the reason why Dean went and fetched Sam from law school in the first season, as you had disappeared for a few weeks prior to the events. It was revealed much later that you were actually hunting down Azazel, the yellow-eyed demon who killed your wife when Sam was exactly six months old, and didn't want to involve your sons because they weren't ready for such a face off. However, you still contacted them by the end of the first season because you needed their help to find the colt, a mystical gun rumored to have the power to kill anything, even a demon.

Because of how you always do your best to protect your sons from harm, you will be able to protect one of them from a night kill once in the game. This is an automatic ability.

You are allied with the Hunters, and win when all threats will have been eliminated. Good luck.
Feralize, allied with the Hunters, has been lynched.
It is now Night 12.

This phase should end on April 21st at 8:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Last edited:

-__- FUCK, sorry

At least I did something...

YOU FOOLS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?

I had to do something! ;_;

I have already claimed and I know who The Man with no Name is and he is innocent.

But it would be good if @The Puppetmaster; would say something. His silence is odd.

Ahhh sorry, I haven't been online all day long. :/

I'll claim that I'm Chuck Shurley and that I had an extra life if lynched (which was already used).

Supernatural Mafia - Day 13 - Carry on - 21/04/2012

Contains spoilers from the first season.
[video=youtube;al12WO5x23w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al12WO5x23w[/video]
Here they were, reunited with their father at last. After all these events, Sam and Dean had found their father, who had so willingly abandoned them beforehand, for their own good. Even so, what would have been a happy reunion was wasted by the fact that what they were reunited with was their father's body; all kind of life had left him, leaving only a corpse behind, his face twisted by pain, dried tears on his cheeks and a hole in his heart.

The two brothers knew exactly how the other was feeling, both staying silent, as they slowly moved their father's body to the woods. They collected long and thick branches and made a funeral pyre, on which they placed his lifeless body. Tears were slowly filling their eyes, as they set the structure aflame; soon, he was engulfed by the fire, and John Winchester was no more.

In the morning, Sam woke up with sorrow filling his heart, feeling broken at the loss of the person for which he and Dean had traveled so many miles and risked their lives countless times, but hanging in there. As long as they were together, nothing else could happen...

He rose up from his bed, and what was left of his heart was shattered into dust; on the bed next to him, bathing in a pool of blood, Dean was laying, looking peaceful somewhat, if it wasn't for the deep cut on his neck. During the night, Azazel stroke again, breaking everything that hadn't been broken in the Winchester family. Sam was now alone.

Zenax said:
Mr. Fahrenheit,

15pj478.png

You are Dean Winchester.

"We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous."

One of the main protagonists of the series, you and your brother Sam traveled together during the first season in search of your missing father, John Winchester. Out of the two, you are the most rash and impulsive, and would do anything to protect your brother from any harm. However, you also have a high disdain for the supernatural, going as far as treatening to kill a nest of vampires who feed solely on cattle blood simply because they are vampires, and it took a lot of efforts from Sam to convince you otherwise.

Since your mother was killed by the demon Azazel when you were four years old, your father was the one who raised you and Sam to be who you are today. He taught you about the supernatural and what lurks in the shadows, while doing his best to protect the two of you. However, since he was often away on hunting trips, sometimes for weeks, you were the one who had to take care of Sam while he was gone, which is part of why you two are close today.

You have also been shown to be well-versed in many types of fighting, namely with firearms, knifes or hand-to-hand, being able to take on an entire vampire nest all by yourself, fighting countless ghosts and angry spirits, and defeating powerful demons.

Because of the close relationship you have with your brother Sam, you two will share a QuickTopic.

Mr. Fahrenheit, allied with the Hunters, has been lynched.
It is now Day 13.

This phase should end on April 22nd at 8:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Last edited:
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 13 - Carry On - 21/04/2012

;_; Not a brother

Vote: Meron

TMWNN seems to have been cleared already, and you're the only other one left

Vote: The Puppetmaster

I know it's you.

oh fun, the entire game is in my hands.

this is the info I have on the two of you

Puppetmaster and meron are the lynchproof and bulletproof repectivelly.
which means, goddamnit, I need to check your voting histories.

as of now, Vote @The Puppetmaster;

I would like the two of you to tell me why you're not mafia.

Last edited:

I'll claim that I'm Chuck Shurley and that I had an extra life if lynched (which was already used).

This is my claim from earlier, which makes sense given that Chuck Shurley created Supernatural, so that's why he'd have an extra life if lynched (though I personally think a lynch immunity would have been better :p). Plus, I've helped vote 2 or 3 mafia members out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom