• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bike Pokémon, the one related to the legendaries! Nice! This trailer was exactly what I was expecting it to be, except it could have been just a little more exciting.

At least we know that we're probably close to the trailer that will reveal past and future forms, if we're to rely on patterns.

Yeah, it makes a lot more sense it’d be tied to a new feature of the game rather than just evolving like normal

Cyclizar looks like the little sibling of Koraidon/Miraidon who wants to be as cool as them. I love it, it's so adorable.
Zacian's nerf is well-deserved. It's kind of insane how someone greenlit that Pokémon. Makes me wonder if they ever playtested with it before.

Protean's nerf, mcuh like Gale Wings, was one I didn't feel needed a nerf in particular. And while an argument could be made for it, kind of blows for Kecleon a lot considering it's battling prowess without it, where as Gale Wings was exclusive to Talonflame's line.

I guess it has to do with the new gimmick but then just... not put those Pokémon in the games or not make those abilities legally available? Especially cause now the favorism for the furrybait bunny shows even more since it gets to keep its variant of it in tact.

Also start buffing some abilities. There are plenty Pokémon that need it. Don't just do only nerfs, smh.

I'd be surprised if Cinderace's ability is untouched. If they think Protean is giving them trouble then it stands to reason Libero would have the same issue, so even though it's not mentioned it probably got the same nerf.

And yeah, I can't say I'm upset about Zacian. It was one of the most busted Legendaries they put out without the excuse of it having a powerful form or gimmick like Mega Evolution, so scaling it back makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom