• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket

It would be good if James could get a Zangoose. It would be very... interesting.

Jesse: "Seviper, Poison Tail!"
James: "Zangoose, Scratch!" (after a moment) "No, not Seviper! Scratch Turtwig!"

What about that idea?

I have a question, why does everyone keep saying that Jessie is losing her sanity? So far while looking at Advanced battle I haven't seen any threats to her health. Meowth has already reached the insanity point of no return.

I have a question, why does everyone keep saying that Jessie is losing her sanity? So far while looking at Advanced battle I haven't seen any threats to her health. Meowth has already reached the insanity point of no return.

He didn't fire them. Their membership lapsed.

...okay. o_o;

You really haven't noticed? I know it's not glaringly obvious like Meowth's derailment. After all, he was always the sensible one and Jess was never the most stable. But really, she's more violent, more moodswingy, rarely ever thinks sensibly anymore... Meowth still has those episodes where he thinks clearly and knows that currently, Jessie is nucking futs and disagreeing with her plans means instant death.

You really haven't noticed? I know it's not glaringly obvious like Meowth's derailment. After all, he was always the sensible one and Jess was never the most stable. But really, she's more violent, more moodswingy, rarely ever thinks sensibly anymore... Meowth still has those episodes where he thinks clearly and knows that currently, Jessie is nucking futs and disagreeing with her plans means instant death.

Maybe we should just get her on some strong hormones...it might straighten her out some. She's always been kinda like that, but you're right, it started getting super crazy around Advanced Battle. Although I like the episode where she's so intent on Seviper battling with his arch enemy because it makes her think of Cassidy! That was entertaining.

I would have never thought that James would have been the sane one....well as long as certain fiance isn't mentioned...but THERE was your total psycho ;)

I think Butch and Cassidy should appear again...they haven't been seen since the Advanced Generation.

Ooh! Maybe they could run into the Pokehunter J and start a three (of course Ash is there) or four-way fight if Jessie and James show up too!

And then Meowth has dreams of the boss almost completely naked, coated in honey and covered with horny Pokemon. At least Jessie is consistant.

James has turned out to be the sanest of the trio. Though, it's because he's actually gained a sliver of intellegence while Jessie and Meowth have taken flying leaps off the deep end through the series.

And then Meowth has dreams of the boss almost completely naked, coated in honey and covered with horny Pokemon. At least Jessie is consistant.

I dunno if you can call Jessie consistent. The things that hack her off are beginning to increase in weirdness....Meowth is simply going from normal to erotic fantasies involving 'Da Boss'.

The solution must be both of them getting laid (and oh goodness I'm not suggesting one another. Meowth wouldn't live through it ;) )

James was always the most stable. He has plenty of issues, but I think the fact that the first ten years of his life didn't completely suck really helps him stay on his feet and not succumb to the Spirit of Nucking Futs.

The solution must be both of them getting laid (and oh goodness I'm not suggesting one another. Meowth wouldn't live through it ;) )

Jessie definitely needs to get laid. My personal, absolutely non-canon theory is that she was getting some until late Johto and then something or other happened to stop it, and you will notice that she started getting crazier around that time. All Meowth needs is a solid kick in the ass from reality, to get him to recover from the huge shock he endured in Mewtwo Returns.

Huge shock ? I don't remeber no huge shock

Blackjack has this theory that after finding out that Giovanni is a freakin' asshole in Mewtwo Returns, Meowth's been in huge denial, so huge that he's getting hopelessly delusional. I like that theory.

Do something about your sig plz.

Not just an asshole, but a megalomaniacal sadistic asshole.

Jessie definitely needs to get laid. My personal, absolutely non-canon theory is that she was getting some until late Johto and then something or other happened to stop it, and you will notice that she started getting crazier around that time.

Hmm, isn't that around when Mondo is suspected to have left? Or was that at the end of Kanto?

Alright...now you've piqued my curiosity....someone who left after Johto-ish? All I can think of is Misty...and I just don't see that one happening.

One they started meeting adult women instead of little boys in Hoenn James became the Captain Kirk of Pokemon offscreen. Who needs Jessie when you can bang a different good looking girl every week.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom