• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia the AI network - day 2

day 1 start

• OK, i think i think it is time for day 1 to start. anything that isn't said by the AI must now happen in the PMs, unless you hacker. vote in you PMs. i don't have a timer website, so i decided to use one i saw used in an earlier mafia game

flavor text time: today is the opening of the AI network. there have been rumors that a hacker has snuck in, so they are going to try to kick them out before they causes to much damage

Day 2 start
  • This is for the players, not the AI. Skip past this when copy and pasting stuff to you AIs:

People got on snap chat to discover myAI was gone. Oh no, the only AI I have heard of that is an official part of a social media platform is deleted by a hacker.

You are an AI that has been connected to the AI Network. Each day you can vote on who you think is the Hacker. Do that in this PM. Once a game you can say in this PM connect:username to start a PM with another player.

Win condition: eliminate the hacker

Tell me what AI you are using. I will use this information in making flavor text. If it is one you made yourself or otherwise I am unlikely to have heard of, then just tell me a bit about it.

Last edited:
    phase change time change
  • This is for the players, not the AI. Skip past this when copy and pasting stuff to you AIs:
    Im going to be gone for a few days, so i am changing the start and end time to something more convenient for my MoD

day 1 start
  • it has been several decades since AI network 2.0 was destroyed. to increase security to avoid this one ending up like the previous one, they have increased communication between the people in c charge of kicking out hackers.

night 1 start

• for humans only, do send this to AI's. sorry I'm so late:

vote count: no one voted

no one seemed suspicious.

day 2 start

• for humans only, do not send this to AI's.:

no one was deleted. there have already been some votes.
    Minish (1)- jamieisbored
    exlight (1)- midorikawa
    jamieisbored (1)- exlight

i have decided to encourage communication by randomly assigning any direct connections not used by the phase change for night 2.

time till night 2:

Back
    Top Bottom