• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Anime Worlds CONNECTED! (SU's are forrrrrreeeeeeever open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate to deny a fan, but I'm busy right now," replied Gary still flexing his muscles for the 'girl', "And I don't try to seduce dudes."

OOC:Only Music is allowed to burst his bubble. Let's how long this can go on for. Though from watching a few episodes it's very unlikely he's going to tell him...

Last edited:
OOC:Um..there was White Zekrom, but he hasn't been active lately. I'm not using Trunks or Vegeta at the moment. Go to Capsule Corp., ask one of them.

ooc: I'm back again, whats been going on then? Also Tamaki...this means I need Kagami back now :)

OOC: 'Sfine, do what you want with her. Oh, and Tsukasa's in the closet, and Konata is on the phone with Kagami. Need a recap?

"Hmm...You will do as well." Light says to Nadeshiko. "Come! I need you to sleep with L so I can kill him!"

"Not happening!" shouted Gary as he grabbed one of his pokeballs and through it at the ground. In flash of light a black striped orange dog appeared in flash of light, his Arcanine.

"Flamethrower," ordered Gary as he put his arm around Nadeshiko and led 'her' along the sidewalk.

"Nobody wounds me! I'm Gary motherfucking Oak!" shouted Gary as he took a bottle of lemonade out of his backpack and emptied it onto Light's eyes. He grabbed Nadeshiko's hand and pulled 'her' along.

"My eyes! Stop kidnapping her! I must rescue the fair maiden!" Light roars, his eyes bloodshot from the lemonade, as he roars at Gary Oak and starts trying to stab him in the eye with the pen.

The pen jabs into Gary's eye and gets stuck in his cornea. "My eye!" he cried as he ripped the pen out. He took a potion out of his bag and sprayed it in his eye. "Aah! This is even worse!" His left arm flailed around in pain as he covered his eye with the right.

"RARRARARARGHHHHRAAAAGHHHT!" Light screamed, as he tried to bite Gary's arm off, still stabbing at him.

Kagami suddenlly heard a rumble. The whole world began to shake. The phone was disconnected. She dropped it on the floor, and her sister fell out of the closet and onto the floor. She quickly stumbled outthe room and down the stairs, although she fell a few times. She then stood on the street and looked at what was happening.

"WHAT THE FUCK'S WRONG WITH YOUR WORLD?!?!?" Taiga screeched as the ground began to shake.

"You think I know?! What the hell's happening?! Is this some kinda earthquake?! Kagamin? KAGAMI?!" Konata shouted into her phone, but the line was dead. She looked from left to right rapidly, wondering what to do.

"C'MON!" Konata yelled, grabbing Taiga's hand and Tamaki's shoulder as she sprinted towards her shelter-the manga store.

OOC: I thought earthquakes were fairly common in Japan.

"Worry not, ladies! Daddy will protect you!" Tamaki says, running after them. "So this is how commoners seek shelter from earthquakes..."

"Nidoking body slam!" shouted Gary as he releases the poison-type. THe pokemon rushed forwards and tackled Light to the ground. "C'mon!" shouted Gary, grabbing Nadeshiko's hand and pulling 'her' along.

"Somehow, I don't think Haruhi would be very pleased with that." Konata added, not bothering to look up from all the manga she was going to steal reading.

"Now fucking what?" Taiga growled, sitting in the corner behind a bookshelf, slapping her bokuto against the ground. "If it's those fucking zombies again, I'd be more than glad to whack them 'round the head."

Conan cureled in a corner waiting for the Earthquake to finish-to any other peroson he would look like a small child terrfied by the earthquake but he was really a boy in highschool who was on par with Sherlock holmes in power of deduction and the savior of the Japanese police force and he was trying to figure out why all these portals were appearing.
"There has to be some form of trigger for all this..." he murmered to himself as the earth shook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom