• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Battle for Isshu (Soap and Esrver only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelia

Out of the sky
Reaction score
OOC: Here goes...
BIC: Victory was walking through a forest. ''What a lovely day!'' She muttered. Suddenly, an artillery shell struck the ground next to her, knocking her out. When she woke up, her vision was blurred, and all she could see were jet fighters flying above her, apparently in a dogfight. ''W... What is this?'' She muttered.

Blaze ran through the dense forest, trying to evade the Tank Shells. He saw Victory on the ground, grabbed her and ran.

"Right Riley looks like it's another day at the o... Riley? Are you there?" Roach said.

A soldier called Riley Morales suddenly ran past them, not noticing them. ''Warhorse 2-1! Warhorse 2-1! We're taking heavy fire from enemy artillery, how copy? Sabre 2 out!'' He said. Victory looked at her savior, but wasn't able to say anything.

"Copy that Sabre 2, do you need Air Support, Over?" Warhorse 2-1 replied.

Blaze put Victory down and hid her in some bushes. "..." Blaze only muttered and was beginning to run off.

''W-Wait! Don't... Don't leave me here!'' Victory pleaded. Suddenly, a frag grenade detonated near her, sending two metal shards flying into Victory's direction, hitting her in her right cheek. ''Owch!'' She screamed.
''Warhorse 2-1! Sabre 3 is lazing the targets! Cleared hot, bring in the fireworks! Sabre 2 out!'' Morales said.

Blaze pulled the metal shards out, rubbing some potion on her right cheek, grabbed her and ran. "Fuck..." He whispered.

"Sabre 2, we are sending in two reinforcements, one is a Pave Low with Allied Troops, the other is an airstrike, be sure to take cover or at least note the pilot where you are.

''Solid copy on all. Sabre 2 out.'' Morales said before lighting a flare.
Victory looked at Blaze. ''W-Who are you? You... You saved me... I at least need to know my savior's name... Right?'' She said.

"Come on! Let's Move it!" Roach shouted, ordering his troops to follow him.

"All you need to know is that you're getting out of here... Wait here." He said putting Victory down and throwing Smoke. He picked Victory up and sprinted.

Morales spotted the two small creatures. ''What in the world are those?'' He said, tapping on Knox's shoulder, who was another soldier. Knox didn't respond, but took aim at Victini.

Roach ran along and disarmed Knox. "What the fuck are you doing!!! They must be wild animals, but if they don't attack don't harm them! Speak of the devil here comes the dogs." Roach said, drawing his Desert Eagle.

''Stay the fuck away from my gun, Sanderson!'' Knox said angrily before opening fire at the dogs. Morales kept staring at Victini and Blaze, fascinated by the adorable little creatures.

Blaze saw Riley looking, threw some more smoke, grabbed Victory and ran. "What moves or weapons do you have?" Blaze asked.

''I...I have no weapons... I can try to pull of a Psychic move, but... I don't know if it will succeed...'' Victory replied. Meanwhile, Morales tapped on Roach's shoulder. ''Roach? Did you see those two creatures over there?'' He asked.

"Those things? Yeah, maybe that's why I said Knox to stay the fuck away?" Roach said sarcastically.

"Try to keep the smoke there, that way we can escape." Blaze said.

''Better safe than sorry, Roach. You should be the one to know that by now.'' Knox replied. Suddenly, 2 F-16s flew overhead. ''That should be Warhorse squadron.'' Morales said.
-Meanwhile-
''I'll try...'' Victory said, attemtpting to use her psychic powers to keep the smoke in place.

"Sabre-2, this is Warhorse 2-1, you need to get out of there IMMEDIATELY. Enemy troops coming in fast." Roach started cursing under his breath.

"Good, Right now we can escape!" Blaze said thanking Victory.

''Warhorse 2-1, this is Sabre 2 actual, solid copy, we're oscar mike. Sabre 2 out.'' Morales replied. ''Let's go, people! We need to go!'' He yelled at Knox and Roach.

"Stay Frosty. Warhorse 2-1 out." Warhorse 2-1 replied.

''Sold copy.'' Morales replied. ''Roach, call Dagger! We need chopper extraction immediately!'' He said to Roach.
-Meanwhile-
Victory, who didn't recover from being shellshocked yet, passed out. The smoke faded almost immediately.

"Dagger! We need to be extracted IMMEDIATELY." Roach shouted. "Copy that Bravo Six, we're sending a chopper to your location to extract, you and Sabre-2. E.T.A 3 minutes, Dagger out." Dagger replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom