• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaming, this is an industrial.

industrial.jpg

Also I am a girl, not a guy.
I've had my eyebrow pierced before but the ball unscrewed and it fell out.
I really liked it, but those are my top 3 piercings I want [will probably have them all soon]. I'm just undecided on which one I want to get next.

Also I don't have enough money for a tattoo D:

neither did I, but I still got one last february :p For €150 no less.

neither did I, but I still got one last february :p For €150 no less.

Well I plan on getting a detailed one. I want a biohazard symbol, and jack skellington. I plan on getting both with color, which is going to cost a little more.

I should get a tattoo though. I have enough piercings right now. But I'm scared to get a tattoo in all honesty as well.

^ I already have one. It's called a septum xD
Mine's not that big though. It's a size 14g

Well I plan on getting a detailed one. I want a biohazard symbol, and jack skellington. I plan on getting both with color, which is going to cost a little more.

I should get a tattoo though. I have enough piercings right now. But I'm scared to get a tattoo in all honesty as well.

because of the pain or the thought of having one for your entire life?

Heh, my body's still as untouched (and ugly) as when I left the womb.

I don't think I'll ever get a tat or a pierce. Just... not my style.

because of the pain or the thought of having one for your entire life?

Pain mostly. Piercing pain hurts alone. and I heard tattoos are worse.

When I got my tongue pierced, I cried so much. Same with my nostril. My septum and eyebrow didn't really hurt.

I also have my ear holes stretched to a double 0 (which is slightly bigger than a size of a cigarette in diamater)

I thought piercings were much more annoying than tats o_O anyways, I can tell for a fact that I never had pain when they did mine. It's only after a few hours (and the coloring mostly) that it starts to hurt a little. If you can take a high level of pain, tats are a breeze.

It does depend where you have it done though. Upper arm (where I have mine) is a breeze. Lower arm is not so painful either, until they reach the wrists.

I thought piercings were much more annoying than tats o_O anyways, I can tell for a fact that I never had pain when they did mine. It's only after a few hours (and the coloring mostly) that it starts to hurt a little. If you can take a high level of pain, tats are a breeze.

It does depend where you have it done though. Upper arm (where I have mine) is a breeze. Lower arm is not so painful either, until they reach the wrists.

I have a very low pain tolerance. I can feel it when I get bit by an ant and it hurts badly. I plan on getting it on my upper arm. Well the biohazard symbol. I might get the face of jack skellington of my upper back.

I'd never get a tattoo on my stomach though. I heard they stretch out and look nasty after pregnancy. Also I'd never get one on my lower back because I'm not a fan of tramp stamps.

I have a very low pain tolerance. I can feel it when I get bit by an ant and it hurts badly. I plan on getting it on my upper arm. Well the biohazard symbol. I might get the face of jack skellington of my upper back.

I'd never get a tattoo on my stomach though. I heard they stretch out and look nasty after pregnancy. Also I'd never get one on my lower back because I'm not a fan of tramp stamps.

with a low pain tolerance, you might be discouraged after getting one on your upper arm. Stomach and lower back are "no-go's". Seriously. Tramp Stamps (or as we call them here: "Anal Antlers") are so common these days and they all look ridiculous.

with a low pain tolerance, you might be discouraged after getting one on your upper arm. Stomach and lower back are "no-go's". Seriously. Tramp Stamps (or as we call them here: "Anal Antlers") are so common these days and they all look ridiculous.

I don't know though. People said the nose didn't hurt, and it was very painful for me. However people say septum hurts a lot but I felt no pain. The tattoo might not be as bad, but I don't know. I'm still going to get it regardless though.

I think tramp stamps are just trashy, but that's my opinion.
I also dislike pointless foot tattoos.

I don't know though. People said the nose didn't hurt, and it was very painful for me. However people say septum hurts a lot but I felt no pain. The tattoo might not be as bad, but I don't know. I'm still going to get it regardless though.

I think tramp stamps are just trashy, but that's my opinion.
I also dislike pointless foot tattoos.

True dat. As for the tattoos. The thing is you never know unless you try. I myself took a leap into the dark end, and ended up enjoying it. Although I spent my time talking about metal music with the guy.

Try talking about subjects to take your mind off the pain.

True dat. As for the tattoos. The thing is you never know unless you try. I myself took a leap into the dark end, and ended up enjoying it. Although I spent my time talking about metal music with the guy.

Try talking about subjects to take your mind off the pain.

Yeah that is definatly true. Usually I bring my boyfriend with me when I get my piercings and he holds my hand, but a tattoo sitting is a lot longer depending on what you're getting.

Maybe I can start talking about Punk and the tattoo person will know stuff, or maybe about nightmare before christmas! Also I'm trying to find the right tattoo artist. I HATE shitty tattoos. One of the people who work at the place where I get my piercings is actually said to be a really good tattoo in America. He's well known, so I was thinking about going to him. He's ALWAYS booked though which sucks.

So tired -_- I was in college 9:00-4:30 then work 5:00-11:30... Racked up 20k steps on my Pokewalker though!

Yeah that is definatly true. Usually I bring my boyfriend with me when I get my piercings and he holds my hand, but a tattoo sitting is a lot longer depending on what you're getting.

Maybe I can start talking about Punk and the tattoo person will know stuff, or maybe about nightmare before christmas! Also I'm trying to find the right tattoo artist. I HATE shitty tattoos. One of the people who work at the place where I get my piercings is actually said to be a really good tattoo in America. He's well known, so I was thinking about going to him. He's ALWAYS booked though which sucks.

sorry for the late reply, was offline for a moment ^^
you know, you can recognise a good tattoo artist when he's fully booked for a year. Mine is too right now ^^ I was lucky, I made my appointment in august and got it done in february. Also, take your boyfriend, so you can talk to him. The tat artist can't talk *too* much during the session, because he needs his concentration.

'sup. I'm about to listen to two podcasts with pro wrestling stars AJ Styles/Desmond Wolfe and Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom