• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to learn to stop waking up at 2 p.m.

Also what the fuck. Did someone seriously report my signature?
I got a warning because it's "too big"
I've had this sig for like 3 weeks now, and out of nowhere someone reports it.
Jeez stop hating. I don't want to put it in an ugly ass spoiler tag.

Same happened to me about a month ago even though my sig was way smaller than yours.

Same happened to me about a month ago even though my sig was way smaller than yours.

I really don't get what the big deal is. Why would someone report a sig? It's almost like "Hey, this sig is better than mine so I'm going to report it". It's not even a big deal.

Half the mods didn't even have a problem with my sig, but you had that one snitch.

I really don't get what the big deal is. Why would someone report a sig? It's almost like "Hey, this sig is better than mine so I'm going to report it". It's not even a big deal.

Half the mods didn't even have a problem with my sig, but you had that one snitch.

Probably one of them new mods trying to show off their powers. I'm on to you, Ryu *shakes fist* or maybe one of those gold diggers.

Probably one of them new mods trying to show off their powers. I'm on to you, Ryu *shakes fist* or maybe one of those gold diggers.

That's what I'm thinking.
Also it wasn't Ryuu xD
You know he's cool.

I don't know, I'm just pissed off about my signature. It's really not that serious, and some people have ginormous ass signatures. FUCK THIS TERROR DUDE.

Solution: Put it in a spoiler.

I already said I don't want to put it in a spoiler tag.
Spoiler tags are very tacky.

Unless you have like 600 different things in your signature, there's no reason why it should have a spoiler tag.

Yeah really. I think having more than one thing in your signature should constitute in spoiler tags. Not one "not even giant" signature that looks pretty swell. It took me an hour to make it, and I refuse to let my hour and however many minutes of hard work go to waste by hiding it in a spoiler tag.

THIS IS ANARCHY.

THIS IS MADNESS!

Also, anyone play Google Pac-Man yet? That... is seriously awesome. Just go to Google, and let it sit for a minute. You'll see.

I told the mod to let me have my signature not be in a spoiler tag or I'll drown myself in the abyss of my sorrows.

Really? Why it's nice and all but drowning in an abyss of sorrows is a little OTT if you ask me.
How about a petition?

Seriously? Who trolled about your sig? I mean, seriously...
It's more the "You worked hard on it, as a work of art, just to have it reported" aspect that bugs me.

What next? Someone reporting the latest panel-I-put-in-my-comic-for-the-sole-purpose-of-having-a-new-banner in my sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom