• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Who trolled about your sig? I mean, seriously...
It's more the "You worked hard on it, as a work of art, just to have it reported" aspect that bugs me.

What next? Someone reporting the latest panel-I-put-in-my-comic-for-the-sole-purpose-of-having-a-new-banner in my sig?

The mod said nobody reported it, and that he saw it and gave me a warning. I'm like seriously? No other mod has had a problem with my sig. Is it really THAT big of a deal?

Oh. Huh. Well that's peculiar.

Confession time: I just wanted to use "peculiar" in a sentence. I do that sometimes.

Well, not gonna be here much longer. Gotta head out to work at 4.

But I'll be off tomorrow. I'm thinking of making a video with my brother: us doing Little Kuriboh voices. (I can do a really good Kaiba and Bakura.)

Bye Booger.
I'm thinking about signing off too.
I'm about to goo out later maybe.

Sorry Ghost-chan, I have to side with Sketch's ruling on this one. That picture alone is fine enough, based on how big it is. In this respect, unfortunately, work means nothing if the size goes beyond the set pixel limits. Having said that, it is very easy to use a program, even one as simple as MS Paint, to scale down an image based on the number of pixels. If you'd like to have more than one thing in your signature, I definitely suggest this (and maybe even save the new version as a seperate file?).

TL;DR: The more pictures that are in one's sig, the smaller they must all be.

(This coming from someone with about as big of a sig as you do now ^^;;)

"Still, it was a good run while it lasted. Remember the time I said 'I don't care'? Hilarious."

Oh I'm not going just yet. My ride isn't even back yet, from picking up my brother.

Also, not trying to be a dick or anything Hikaru, but... your sig pic is roughly the same size as Poltie's, so...

I should be going to bed but since I'll sleep till noon tomorrow (probably), I'm stubbornly still here.

Oh I'm not going just yet. My ride isn't even back yet, from picking up my brother.

Ah ok.

Also, not trying to be a dick or anything Hikaru, but... your sig pic is roughly the same size as Poltie's, so...

You know he just said that right? xD

Also there is also a BB code that will help, namely [SIGIMGMAX][/SIGIMGMAX]. It'll set an image to the maximum sig size allowed.

And if the scale becomes distorted you can just use [sigimgh] or [sigimgw] to adjust just the heigt or width, after which the other one will properly scale.

This can make for a good example, then. I just scaled mine down using the very same porgram I mentioned before. Just simply go into MS Paint by going to the image wherever you have it, and right-clicking it, and opening the image with Paint, and then just scale down the image to BMGf's proportion limits, by pixels.

View attachment 14520

Last edited:
This sig size talk's making me nervous. I'm barely keeping it in the limits as it is...

Smaller is never a bad thing... Not that you necessarily need to, but it's just a procautionary suggestion. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom